Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2023
She wants 30 quid, 15 to put away and 15 for fing fags?!?!?! Is she having a fing laugh!!

Crying because she doesn't have 30 quid for a side table by her bed? Get a cheaper one?! You don't even need one you fing imbecile. Argh my god, she boils my piss.
She’s just posted she needs it for her business fund 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Tiktok we are all jealous of her. I for one really am and wish I couldn't saying a sentence together, wish I had a smack rat, ex con boyfriend, wish I couldn't afford to wipe arse, wish I had to beg on line, wish I was classed as fing dangerous and irresponsible! Anyway off to Live my sad life now playing with my children and cooking a roast dinner for myself husband and 3 kids while not begging for temu

ginge101

Aug 16, 2023
Anyone seen her latest tiktok? Is she delusional.
Lou we're definitely not jealous of your life and we aren't sat here thinking of you 24/7
I actually spend my days looking after my daughter because I actually am a very good mother and would never pick a ex con and drugs over my CHILD!!
My house is clean and tidy because I get out of bed everyday.
I've worked my whole life untill I had my child.
You're a car crash and it's actually embarrassing to watch you.
Lou you will never be successful you will never get your kids back and I hope everything comes crashing down for you very soon.

Dirty lazy pig.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
We get told as children (especially us women) that people that don’t like us are jealous of us in some way. In Lou’s case this couldn’t be further from the truth, we watch her and comment on her because she puts her scratty life on the internet and makes it available readily to watch.
This isn’t a new thing to gossip about an odd character, back in the 1940s, she’d have probably had a load of women on her street gossiping just the same and shunning her in the supermarket and talking about her outside their front doors to the neighbours. They weren’t called trolls or anything.
People love to talk about strange people, especially those who have made lots of bad decisions and have the audacity to think the world owes them something. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t talk about her because I’m jealous of her, she’s the car crash and I’m the rubbernecker 😌

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Well she lives in a dragons den.

I'm infuriated by the fake crying why won't someone help me waaaah. Lesson number one, nobody cares, nobody will help you, DO IT YOURSELF.
Doesn't job centre give grants for genuine business ideas ?.

This isn't a business at all. She won't ever register it ,she'll claim benefits at the same time as working on this ( she won't have the work allowance on her uc claim as she has no kids in her care , normally you can work a little and not lose any uc until your earnings hit a certain level).
She won't register for tax purposes.

Re-selling can be v profitable but I wouldn't wanna buy a stitch from this hoebag.

She can't even remember to wipe ste or choc choc off her mouth, How's she gonna remember to post stuff, or do invoices etc ? .

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Doesn't job centre give grants for genuine business ideas ?.

This isn't a business at all. She won't ever register it ,she'll claim benefits at the same time as working on this ( she won't have the work allowance on her uc claim as she has no kids in her care , normally you can work a little and not lose any uc until your earnings hit a certain level).
She won't register for tax purposes.

Re-selling can be v profitable but I wouldn't wanna buy a stitch from this hoebag.

She can't even remember to wipe ste or choc choc off her mouth, How's she gonna remember to post stuff, or do invoices etc ? .
She’s probably got that cold sore from ste’s knob

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
We are not jealous Lou in any way shape or form -what drug are you taking that makes you think that?. I am gobsmacked that someone is so fing delusional that they have the audacity to share their car crash of a life on social media. You live in squalor, you chose to leave your kids for a life of drugs and to be with another delusional ftard Who by the way cannot rap to save himself). You spend your days begging for food, drugs, crap from Temu, complaining about your ftard boyfriend and then next parading him in front of an audience that are amazed you continue to portray your car crash of a life. You say you deserve what you have been given yet you still have not unpacked the meager crap you moved into your home with and just come up with excuses every single fing day. Look at yourself in the fing mirror that you use to paint yourself orange with or paint those fing ridiculous eyebrows on (wish you would look in that same mirror to see how low your life has become). You are obese. That is from sitting on your fing arse drinking and eating sugar and crap. You spend your day in filthy ill fitting clothes and choose to think displaying your fing body is funny. You think picking at your face or going on a story with food smeared on your face is acceptable. You think Red Bulls and cigarettes are an entitlement. Get a fing life Lou - And when you don’t we will be waiting and watching. You are a laughing stock and do not have enough working brain cells to understand that. You are a joke.
PS: wash that fing dressing gown - and use soap. That thing that you choose to wear covered in grime signifies your downfall since you got it. You have spiraled into squalor and the filth on that item of clothing represents that.
PPS: Also remember that any money you make on your business will be noted and advised to authorities so they deduct that from any payments you receive. But like the rest of your miserable life you will not make anything of your business at all and will end up back on the streets and then who will you blame?

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Maybe she thinks we are jealous of her paid for bungalow?? I'd much rather be proud to live in something I pay for myself because I am capable to do so. Ffs lile lots of us here when I left my ex years ago with my eldest child I had do all, had to stop smoking to buy food, I stopped that day but if I didn't we would of starved.
We didn't have a tv for 6 months and when we did it was a tenner from fb market place. My sofa was gifted. I bought essentials like spoons and frozen vegetables not redbull and biscuits. and fing I grafted so hard and worked all the hours I could to build a life from scratch. Now I am so proud of what I have and so can hand on heart say I am not jealous of a smack rat being gifted free stuff while it sits and takes drugs with an ex con. Losing my kids would end me I really hope they never hear the woman that birthed them said that her life would be complete if someone bought her a desk. I mean wow

Jun 21, 2023
Screenshot_20230828-201442.png

Status
Not open for further replies.