Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Who needs a good TV drama when you've got this imbecile, warts and all. So friggin funny 🤣
Screenshot_20230828-145842_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230828-150117_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230828-150330_Instagram.jpg
“Can’t afford to do owt” or “buy nice things”. Can afford a meal deal sandwich.

For the price of that sandwich she could have bought a (cheap) loaf of bread and a filling.

Sassysal

Apr 29, 2023
She actually makes me squirm to watch.
I feel the same and I sit there and think 🤔 who are these people falling for it and gifting her. She shouldn’t be allowed on social media. She shouldn’t be allowed to tell lies and beg for stuff. I think it’s a smack in face to see her get a property for nothing and watch Ste live there when she’s not supposed to. There are so many people and families out there who really deserve that property. They have Basically been handed a doss house for them both to get high in.

Apr 30, 2023
The comments wernt even nasty( only about 3 people said anything ) just questions she really can’t stand the truth the balshy little b. She won’t reveal her business about her kids because there’s nothing to reveal she’s doing nothing. Hope the judge sees her off her trolley vids.
Exactly like yesterday's live. She jumps straight on the defence. The drugs are making her paranoid 👀

May 7, 2023
Why is she so bothered what he’s doing? Whatever he chooses to spend his benefits on is nowt to do with her. (I know it’s not his money it’s tax payers) but she just sees his money as theirs when they don’t live together.

This where I wanna shake her! She’s sat on her live crying I’m doing everything I can to get my kids back, then crying over Ste being in the bookies. I mean come on 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 26, 2023
Why is she so bothered what he’s doing? Whatever he chooses to spend his benefits on is nowt to do with her. (I know it’s not his money it’s tax payers) but she just sees his money as theirs when they don’t live together.

This where I wanna shake her! She’s sat on her live crying I’m doing everything I can to get my kids back, then crying over Ste being in the bookies. I mean come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tbf if he's eating the food Lou bought with the Asda gift card and living in her house, using her electricity etc I'd be pissed off with him wasting money in the bookies

May 7, 2023
Tbf if he's eating the food Lou bought with the Asda gift card and living in her house, using her electricity etc I'd be pissed off with him wasting money in the bookies
I suppose! But they’re finished remember 🙈are they just using each other? She’s keeping him close for money and he’s taking advantage of her house?
There’s no way they actually love each other. It’s a dependent relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.