Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Shes wiping that mirror and all I can think of is PEEL THAT fING STICKER OFF
I meant to post about this earlier. It's driving me round the fing bend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828-155250_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828-155250_Instagram.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 187
Apr 20, 2023
I'm going to lose it go mental if he's where I think he is. *quietly looks through window then shuffles off whispering*
The pics of the giant orange toddler sitting in a pile of s have ended me. Lazy dirty scruffy behaviour. Hey lou, maybe if you put things away, rather than throw them on the floor, your shole home wouldn't be a shole. Just an idea.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
If she was serious about getting clean and saving money she needs Ste gone. Alfies dad or not he is nothing but a drain on her, why would she want her kids around him!
The courts will look at her living situation and there is no way they would be happy with a DANGEROUS ex con, drug addict being with them.

Never mind a content planner she needs to accept she is on the bones of her arse (if she can find them) and start from the beginning, on her own. Get a job even a sit down job, even pensioners push trolleys at asda! Save some money, live by her means and sort her s out.

Exercise and quit the drugs, fags and s food and drinks. It is all possible

Edited as my spelling was worse than hers

Going to go back to being jealous now 🥰

May 7, 2023
I'm going to lose it go mental if he's where I think he is. *quietly looks through window then shuffles off whispering*
The pics of the giant orange toddler sitting in a pile of s have ended me. Lazy dirty scruffy behaviour. Hey lou, maybe if you put things away, rather than throw them on the floor, your shole home wouldn't be a shole. Just an idea.
Her crying for a bedside table yesterday made me laugh. It’d be wasted on her, she throws everything on the floor 🤣🤣

May 7, 2023
Did anyone pick up on her saying she’s only been in the bungalow for 2 weeks. It’s closer to a month surely? And also if it was 2 weeks wouldn’t you be embarrassed to say that whilst your sat on floor covered in filth?

What’s with these GRWM videos she posts at 2pm. It shows you her day is crap! If she seriously thought she had a cat in hells chance of getting those kiddies back, how would she cope getting up and doing the school run? 😳

May 11, 2023
She must think everyone came up the channel in a selection box. She’s a fecking nut job..
Take accountability for your own mistakes Lou.. you made all your own choices. Your followers had nothing to do with you smoking crack and your life becoming a circus, YOU did that. No amount of gifts will stop you today because they didn’t back then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.