Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Da fuk was that cleaning video. Was that supposed to be a time lapse as well? She stared at everything for ages before deciding what to do with it. Would've taken me 15 seconds to clear that side down and wipe it. When she had finished there was still crap there. She moves at bloody snail pace.
And just moves s from 1 place to another, not a hope in hells chance will she ever get them kids back, not ever

Aug 29, 2023
She won’t ever have a chance at getting them back because she literally documents all evidence of her being unfit to care for them. The social/court would only have to view her story and it would be a no brainer. She can barely care for herself. She’s off her trolley on whatever substances and can barely keep her eyes open, string a sentence together or keep her home with limited possessions in order. She’s constantly on the beg and cant manage her money or bills. None of that will go in her favour. I think she knows all of this deep down but keeps up the facade of fighting for them because she knows thats what she should be doing and it’s what people want to hear. I don’t believe she’s fighting for them because she isn’t even making genuine steps towards it. Anyone knows that if she was genuinely in any kind of talks or process, she wouldn’t post half the stuff she does

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_2119.jpeg
    IMG_2119.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 122
Aug 29, 2023
I usually just read the comments but I can't stay quiet anymore..she absolutely infuriates me. She's completely dillusional. She will never be an influencer no matter how many times she says the word content. She watches the influencers she follows and wants to be them, wants what they have but isn't prepared to work for it. Doesn't she realise these big accounts have got to where they are by putting in the hard work. Lou wants it all handed to her on a manky plate. It's never going to happen. Nobody watches her because they like her or like her 'content'..they watch in the same way you can't help but stare when you pass a car crash!

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
I usually just read the comments but I can't stay quiet anymore..she absolutely infuriates me. She's completely dillusional. She will never be an influencer no matter how many times she says the word content. She watches the influencers she follows and wants to be them, wants what they have but isn't prepared to work for it. Doesn't she realise these big accounts have got to where they are by putting in the hard work. Lou wants it all handed to her on a manky plate. It's never going to happen. Nobody watches her because they like her or like her 'content'..they watch in the same way you can't help but stare when you pass a car crash!

I love your username hahahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.