Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
She proper pisses me off. Especially around the issues of chronic pain and mental health. Im only a few years older than her and unfortunately, due to a previous cancer diagnosis a few years back, im left with long term issues. Menopause is great fun in your 30s btw! But I manage to work part time from home, raise 2 kids, clean and all that usual bollix. There are days were I cant do as much as i like but i try my best. The amount of meds i take would have her foaming at the mouth to get at. But im responsible and take them correctly. Sorry for the ramble but she can get in the fing bin cos there is many of us out there with illnesses, difficulties, etc and we manage. This one just wants to blame everyone but herself, beg for everything and literally do do all. She doesnt deserve that bungalow or any gifts (how people buy her spiel honestly fing baffles me) She deserves a good kick up the hole and told to cop on.

May 26, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830-172609.png
    Screenshot_20230830-172609.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 332
Apr 23, 2023
What did LouBeg say about her? I missed that part
Something along the lines of she’s got a new support worker she hated her old worker Alma Doyle she was fing horrible to her! ( obviously saw straight through her.) then went on To say who the do calls their baby Alma?… (as I remember )

Loubegs mother mentions Alma on an old Facebook post she’s telling Ste to call Alma as Loubeg was doing the usual woe is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.