Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Wants to go live on Tik Tok with CLA, Evil queen, Gemzino and Miss Red 🤣🤣 anyone who watches ths s show will know that she will get torn apart. Theyve got thousands of their own trolls so add hers and it will be a car crash!
There's a user called sobriety jack who's in court January for receiving gifts while on UC
Evil Queen will eviscerate her 😭

Jun 21, 2023
Wants to go live on Tik Tok with CLA, Evil queen, Gemzino and Miss Red 🤣🤣 anyone who watches ths s show will know that she will get torn apart. Theyve got thousands of their own trolls so add hers and it will be a car crash!
There's a user called sobriety jack who's in court January for receiving gifts while on UC
So they were the accounts she was saying a while back that she would love to meet? fing hell. She wouldn't last 30 seconds on a CLA or EQ live

Apr 30, 2023
Fancy a sandwich made by Lou?! 🤢

Screenshot_20230831-140517_Instagram.jpg

Apr 30, 2023
If this happens give us the heads up so l can activate my account again 🤣

May 26, 2023
can someone explain what Lou stands to gain by going live with these people pleade. Can you make money this way? I’m not very tiktok savvy 🙈
Yes, followers send gifts and some of the big accounts make thousands. She's got no chance though cuz those accounts will stay on live for hours at a time so she would have to stay awake plus the trolls on there are absolutely savage. A lot of the 'creators' have had police/DWP/social services etc called on them

May 26, 2023
✋ Please help this ancient (I'm not really THAT ancient) non tik-toker...

What is the difference between Instagram live and tik tok live?

I don't get ittttttttt

Ta ma lovelies
I'm new to Tik tok but basically people who watch the lives can send gifts to the creator which puts them into the weekly rankings. It really is absurd because some of the gifts cost hundreds, Tik tok keep 70% and the people who seem to make the most money tend to be complete twats 🤷 it's the ultimate form of online begging. They go into 'battles' with other creators on split screen and the person who gets the most gifts wins. Its absolutely idiotic because gifters get s all from it and the dreggs of society can make a fortune by causing as much drama as possible. The down side for these creators is while they are making all this money they are emotionally exposing themselves to all and sundry and the trolls are to the extreme! Lou would never cope

May 26, 2023
Is no one else secretly hoping she does get enough following so we can watch it all unfold, she will get absolutely slaughtered if she goes live with cla or evil queen, or imagine her live with jack sobriety 🤣
We'd need translators for all the slurring 🤣🤣 they'd actually suit each other, both dependent on substances, low functioning, living off tax payers but begging for freebies

May 26, 2023
I'm new to Tik tok but basically people who watch the lives can send gifts to the creator which puts them into the weekly rankings. It really is absurd because some of the gifts cost hundreds, Tik tok keep 70% and the people who seem to make the most money tend to be complete twats 🤷 it's the ultimate form of online begging. They go into 'battles' with other creators on split screen and the person who gets the most gifts wins. Its absolutely idiotic because gifters get s all from it and the dreggs of society can make a fortune by causing as much drama as possible. The down side for these creators is while they are making all this money they are emotionally exposing themselves to all and sundry and the trolls are to the extreme! Lou would never cope. Also people will record her lives and repost them, she won't be able to delete the comments on those so she'll be torn apart

May 11, 2023
I'm new to Tik tok but basically people who watch the lives can send gifts to the creator which puts them into the weekly rankings. It really is absurd because some of the gifts cost hundreds, Tik tok keep 70% and the people who seem to make the most money tend to be complete twats 🤷 it's the ultimate form of online begging. They go into 'battles' with other creators on split screen and the person who gets the most gifts wins. Its absolutely idiotic because gifters get s all from it and the dreggs of society can make a fortune by causing as much drama as possible. The down side for these creators is while they are making all this money they are emotionally exposing themselves to all and sundry and the trolls are to the extreme! Lou would never cope
I literally don't get the point of that at all! It sounds utterly bizarre....the world has gone mad!

May 23, 2023
This is a lovely small business too!
The level of audacity asking for so much when you can so many good things for free or really cheap on market place! Shes had a lot of things handed to her and even had the cash to buy new!!
The rat doesn’t want second hand stuff. She wants brand new in the package and boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.