Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Screenshot_20230904-184222_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have no words... she's a cheeky t.
So bloody cheeky!!
Not only that why has she such an obsession with pink? It’s like she’s so childlike, the whole list is colouring things, stuff for her to play offices’ like the real women 😂

May 23, 2023
If you go on the wish list items say buying this somewhere else? Click that and it will take it off her list as purchased! Can’t wait to see her face!
BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! Please make sure you then click on someone’s else’s link because even if you don’t but her stupid wish list, next time you purchase on Amazon she could still get aff money for it. Not 100% sure how true this is but not risking it lol

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! Please make sure you then click on someone’s else’s link because even if you don’t but her stupid wish list, next time you purchase on Amazon she could still get aff money for it. Not 100% sure how true this is but not risking it lol
Yea not sure if this is true but someone said on here a while ago it might happen so I’ve not clicked on her wishlist since. Gutted for her as I spend a small fortune on Amazon!!

Apr 30, 2023
So what exactly tly happened to the tablet someone ( Carol) already bought her? We haven't seen that in months and now she's saying she needs another one for her business and lives. Same reason she wanted one last time. We've also not seem that laptop turned on for a while.
I still say l saw that laptop lid and keyboard in half. Her face dropped when she realised it was shown. I've seen it since, but the lid was lying on the top like it was closed, but I've never seen it lit for week's

hlx301

Aug 18, 2023
What exactly is the nature of her business? What does she need Thank You stickers for? Is she selling something? Also she’s already had a pair of straighteners so she’s definitely asking people to buy her stuff that she can sell the cheeky b.
Going to charity shops and reselling stuff 😂 her face yesterday when people were telling her on live that it's not worth it at all was priceless. I don't knock anyone for trying to sell on ebay, pretty sure we've all done it, but the fact that she thinks it's a 'business' 😂 definitely don't need an office for that... the only way you make money on there is if you put stuff up for auction starting at 99p... I've had brand new adidas hoodies and trainers on there for a buy it now (for a lot cheaper than I originally paid) and some of them took monthsssss to sell.

hlx301

Aug 18, 2023
If she was really posting her wishlist to share ideas with her followers then we would be seeing her chipping away at it herself and she would also be stipulating to not buy her anything, because she's just sharing items she likes that they might like too
Exactly and that's what it started out as from what I remember... also her asking for other people's lists so she could support them? (well so she claimed, no proof to whether she actually bought anything for anyone else)... She's been enabled that much that she has no shame at all in making it all about her, aslong as she has those little band of loyal ass lickers she'll be unstoppable

Jun 21, 2023
Going to charity shops and reselling stuff 😂 her face yesterday when people were telling her on live that it's not worth it at all was priceless. I don't knock anyone for trying to sell on ebay, pretty sure we've all done it, but the fact that she thinks it's a 'business' 😂 definitely don't need an office for that... the only way you make money on there is if you put stuff up for auction starting at 99p... I've had brand new adidas hoodies and trainers on there for a buy it now (for a lot cheaper than I originally paid) and some of them took monthsssss to sell.
Exactly, she should start off with one or two items, try and make a profit, then use that money to buy more and go from there. I doubt she has good enough judgement to work out what it total se vs something she could make a little profit on. That second room will be full of tat that she can't move on

hlx301

Aug 18, 2023
Exactly, she should start off with one or two items, try and make a profit, then use that money to buy more and go from there. I doubt she has good enough judgement to work out what it total se vs something she could make a little profit on. That second room will be full of tat that she can't move on
She won't have a clue... what she doesn't realise is charity shops also put the price up on certain things now, they're not daft. I've found a lot of branded stuff in them over the years and they know what's valuable and what isn't... some of them even check online to see how much something is worth and then match the price. Only way she'll sell anything on there is if she puts them on for 99p auction, and I can't imagine people flocking to bid on whatever she gets her grubby hands on... so she'll make nothing.

Also she can't claim 'comes from a smoke and pet free home' which obviously a lot of people prefer... not with Steven constantly roaming off leash

Status
Not open for further replies.