Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Omg cannot believe she’s posted that! The “I’ve definitely grafted” doing what exactly?!

She said on live last night that she’s having a lazy day today. I bloody wish we had that luxury but I’ve got bills to pay and not children to feed! Someone asked her about the other tablet and she said she left it in her parents car and Molly has claimed it’s hers and she can’t say no to her 🤦🏻‍♀️ but the only time she’s seen her parents is to go food shopping, who takes their tablet food shopping? So that’s bollocks!
By her story this morning it sounds like she’s asked Carol and she’s told her where to go 🤣

Apr 30, 2023
Omg cannot believe she’s posted that! The “I’ve definitely grafted” doing what exactly?!

She said on live last night that she’s having a lazy day today. I bloody wish we had that luxury but I’ve got bills to pay and not children to feed! Someone asked her about the other tablet and she said she left it in her parents car and Molly has claimed it’s hers and she can’t say no to her 🤦🏻‍♀️ but the only time she’s seen her parents is to go food shopping, who takes their tablet food shopping? So that’s bollocks!
By her story this morning it sounds like she’s asked Carol and she’s told her where to go 🤣
What did Carol say?!

Jun 21, 2023

Every day is a lazy day for her. She wouldn't know what a hard day's graft feels like

Aug 31, 2023
I've definitely reported this. The brazen b 😡

Screenshot_20230906-035526_Instagram.jpg
No, still not enough for me

Apr 17, 2023
The person people suspected was Carol was saying they can no longer offer any support but moral support. Then beggy did a story complaining that the financial help had stopped but then went on to say oh but I can't say anything bad as this person who I won't name has been supportive and with things in the past.

It does sound like Carol and if she's stopped funding Lou's drug habit then fing bravo, about time too. Make that girl pull her socks up and cwack on with life standing on her own two feet. It's clear that financial support does nothing for Lou, she needs to help herself now.

Well done Carol 👏

Apr 30, 2023
The person people suspected was Carol was saying they can no longer offer any support but moral support. Then beggy did a story complaining that the financial help had stopped but then went on to say oh but I can't say anything bad as this person who I won't name has been supportive and with things in the past.

It does sound like Carol and if she's stopped funding Lou's drug habit then fing bravo, about time too. Make that girl pull her socks up and cwack on with life standing on her own two feet. It's clear that financial support does nothing for Lou, she needs to help herself now.

Well done Carol 👏
Totally agree 👏

After watching her washing dishes with her massive gut hanging out, that embarrassing video with them lads, and the overall state of her in general, she obviously doesn't see what we see.

Apr 17, 2023
She posted about 5am looking for money and was just on live there now again saying she has Alfie staying for the weekend at her house
She needs to stop talking s!

Alfie is adopted which means he’s never ever coming back or anywhere near her! He has probably even adopted out of the area so they don’t go looking for him.

Jun 21, 2023

Well done Carol 👏
Lou needs to do small scale begs if she wants free s. No way are the rest of her fans going to buy electronics and other expensive items, even if they do feel sorry for her.

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah she had them muted, they were mocking the way she speaks but then people in her comments were saying that they were talking about her kids so she ended the live, not sure how they would known about her kids 🧐 I don't understand tik tok so I find it all very confusing.
She won’t last on tiktok she will be anailated! She said she wishes she knew elphaba and EQ and CLA to battle them hahahahahaha they would rip her a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.