Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Are you fing serious hahaha 😂😂😂 your hilarious. You want a fing selfie or what??? You need my area code?? So just cause I say something in a certain way I'm this person. How do I know your not her???
Lol I don’t really care either way to be honest. You’re an argumentative little creature aren’t you. You remind me of my new patterdale puppy.

Apr 16, 2023
Aww thank you. Not really argumentative but if you poke the bear I'm gunna roar. Sorry not sorry. Patterdale puppies are cute but if I was a puppy...... Hmmm maybe like a Yorkie or a chihuahua. Mainly cause of the ankle biting rep they got going on 😂
Yorkie mum here and I’m offended on her behalf that you would compare yourself to her breed.

Apr 16, 2023
Ive just seen on notsogrey’s stories, a bottle of oramorph saying she uses it to top up. What’s that? I’ve never heard of it, is it not prescribed?
She’s bought that off someone. Never would they tell someone on methadone to top up with Oramorph 😂 it’s a controlled drug.

Last edited:
May 26, 2023
Ive just seen on notsogrey’s stories, a bottle of oramorph saying she uses it to top up. What’s that? I’ve never heard of it, is it not prescribed?
Liquid morphine. Prescription only and definitely wouldn't be prescribed for Lou

Can anyone tell what she says at the end of her last story?

'im not answering this phone ................?'

Status
Not open for further replies.