Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Kelly is a t and her man uses filters 😆😆😆

I think Antonio might’ve got a little offended that he’s been mentioned. Any pictures of him in all his filtered glory have been deleted 👀👀👀

IMG_3658.jpeg

Back to topic…I really don’t know if I should thank Lou or heave after seeing her and that kebab while having my tea and toast this morning. They made me never want to eat again which technically isn’t a bad thing due to me being a bit of a large Marge at the minute 😂😂

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think I think Antonio might’ve got a little offended that he’s been mentioned. Any pictures of him in all his filtered glory have been deleted 👀👀👀

IMG_3658.jpeg

Back to topic…I really don’t know if I should thank Lou or heave after seeing her and that kebab while having my tea and toast this morning. They made me never want to eat again which technically isn’t a bad thing due to me being a bit of a large Marge at the minute 😂😂
large Marge 😭

May 23, 2023
I’m from London and I don’t know what the word means but I can guess it’s highly highly offensive
It’s another version of sp**tic
I think I think Antonio might’ve got a little offended that he’s been mentioned. Any pictures of him in all his filtered glory have been deleted 👀👀👀

IMG_3658.jpeg

Pahahahaha. Billy big bollocks influenced by the trolls 😭

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

Pt2. Look at her shake. Looks like they've got "Special offer 1" from the pizza shop if that's a 10" pizza. That's £15.

Ive got the video of the pizza shop as well, and her explaining earlier about how much she loves ste etc if anyone wants it, but i'm not parsing through it all to find interesting bits.

May 23, 2023

Pt2. Look at her shake. Looks like they've got "Special offer 1" from the pizza shop if that's a 10" pizza. That's £15.

Ive got the video of the pizza shop as well, and her explaining earlier about how much she loves ste etc if anyone wants it, but i'm not parsing through it all to find interesting bits.
I think the shaking is her pouring that copious amount of garlic sauce all over her already 2000 calorie meal 🤢

May 11, 2023

She's got a chip on her tit as well as her shoulder.

I thought she was shaking salt 🤣🤯

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023

I did wonder wtf I was watching at first. The state of those bed sheets too 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.