Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Lol the fing scabby t said “Look at the size of it!” Referring to the pickle & when it was next to her grotesque, monstrous fat head it looked so small! It really made me laugh!

Those videos you have all put up of her ‘eating’ that food last night were vile, she’s the most disgusting thing I have had the displeasure to witness on the internet!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
It is.I have thrown plenty of whitey’s and have always just had that pre vomit, runny mouth thing, the sweats and then thrown up. Never ever have I collapsed.
Totally varies from person to person. It's usually low blood sugar that causes it, and that can hit people differently. Medical advice: have tasty sweet snacks to hand.

Aug 29, 2023
I’ve never ever EVER known someone as outrageously cheeky and self centred as this grown woman child. Lou. Strangers. On. The. Internet. Owe. You. NOTHING. Get that into your head. Someone scoffing all that in her grubby gob 12 hours ago now has the audacity to try and manipulate STRANGERS into providing for her? Sort your own life out. Make use of your BuDgeT PlANnErS and take some accountability for your own s show of an existence. I really hope someone from the services provided to her is watching this!

May 19, 2023
Not watched Lou beg in a while as she gives me the heave but seeing the state of her on that filthy food covered bed stuffing her face with all that grease and a chip hanging off her tit has pushed me to new levels of repulsion, can just imagine her slipping in the kebab grease as she's wriggling in bed later and pulling some stray doner meat from her arse crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.