Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
In here?. I can't think so I'm doing a Lou 🤣
She kept asking if Miss Marvel was T and she said yes. Then Lou was like ‘I knew it was one of my good friends on here’ she has grown up kids and grandkids
I'm sitting here thinking, if that's what she looks like at 30, I'd hate to see her at 40 and 50...If she's still around that is 👀
When they said wear sunscreen, drink plenty of water and don’t take crack they weren’t lying! 😩

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is infuriating. Crying and begging for someone to sign up to temu for 50quid. Gets her 50quid then starts begging for another sign up for 25quid and she coukd really use that money. Kicking off when people start slagging temu off and Lou saying 'why you trying to spoil it for me'. She has the mental capacity of an 11 year old and that's offensive to some 11 year olds. Cant actually believe people like this dimwit exist in society. Surely her mum could've brought some 'party' food. But thinking back to the other day putting everything in her basket in the shop, the sports outfit for Alfie and the excessive takeaway feast her and pin head gauged on. Before even planning or buying the essentials for the 'party'. Skank she is.

Sep 6, 2023
So the child is coming soon. Only now she's gone to get food and unless I heard wrong a candle. But I'm sure she called her cigarette a candle yesterday so I'm confused. She needs to bleach and clean the toilet really well. Firstly surely if she's at home full time there's no excuse for it to be cleaned everyday and secondly if she knew about this visit all week then all these jobs should be been done yesterday. If it was me I'd be nose to the window in anticipation for my child walking in my gate not complaining

May 11, 2023
Patty’s comment wins the Internet for me today 😂😂😂🎻

Attachments

• IMG_0466.png
    IMG_0466.png
    422.9 KB · Views: 406
Jun 21, 2023
So the child is coming soon. Only now she's gone to get food and unless I heard wrong a candle. But I'm sure she called her cigarette a candle yesterday so I'm confused. She needs to bleach and clean the toilet really well. Firstly surely if she's at home full time there's no excuse for it to be cleaned everyday and secondly if she knew about this visit all week then all these jobs should be been done yesterday. If it was me I'd be nose to the window in anticipation for my child walking in my gate not complaining
Spent all her money stuffing her gob and
Wasted all her time going live

If that was me and my baby I would probably be buzzing in anticipation and just getting on with doing what I needed to do to make a good impression.

How the do is she not embarrassed to broadcast this trash all over social media, and then let her family see it for themselves. They are all going to be subjected to the one thing we are safe from - the smell of that rat hole

Aug 29, 2023
The truth is, she’s too far gone to care about her kids. She just wants to get off her face and feed it too. I can’t believe any mother could be like this it seriously breaks my heart for those children.
She just uses the kids as a begging tool but people are seeing straight through it. I can’t see her lasting much longer on TikTok. She could have all the mods in the world it won’t stop anyone

Jun 21, 2023
Amazing she was all plans going to shop and everything this morning until someone mentioned a walking aid. Now she can't do anything unless STE brings her crutch. So is she not going to the shop now for her party bits? Keep the money for herself yet again
Needs a walking aid to go to corner shop for food for her kid but can belt it down the road to look for ste in the bookies/drug den.

Says it all really eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.