Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2023
Yeah she showed it the other day didn’t she. I dunno what to think at this point but I can’t see his adopted parents being happy shes sharing pics to 11,000 strangers so I’m defo more inclined to think he’s fostered
Even at that of they are fostering him. The safety is always with the child. Like if Joey Owen is real he could find that kid easily and use it as a threat.

May 3, 2023
I think she said on her live this morning that the last time she saw him was feb
So once every 6 months shes seeing him. The adoption might not be finalised yet, I have known cases were adoptive parents have had the kid but they had to wait for the mother to sign them away. The kids were 4 and 2 and had been with the adopters for nearly a year and she had contact right up until then.

May 3, 2023
I just can’t
Wether he is adopted or fostered is irrelevant but how the do
Can social services allow her to have any fing contact.

The poor baby is emotionally scared from having parents that chose drugs over him and then he is being made to see her
Just shows you the social are spread that the they can't do proper investigations. Like how do they not know she has social media accounts to and don't monitor her is beyond me.

Up.Your.Bum.

Sep 8, 2023
That and i think she thought she would have more financial support for her seeing her own baby 😅 i still think that if he was adopted, there is slim to zero chance of her seeing him. If he was fostered possibly but I honestly can’t see that happening in the way she’s made out. Shed be lucky to see any of those kids ever again! Even in a contact center. Lets be honest it would only take any professional to watch her socials for one day and she’d have blown any chance. She lies that much its hard to tell. Take the temu as a prime example, every story it changes. Same situation with the baby, her stories are never consistent. If that baby turns up at that house I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps! I honestly just thinks she says it so it looks like she’s making some kind of progress in life
Surely the social services would have been visiting her to see if she was fit to see a child and if her property was suitable for her to have a child there. They wouldn’t just say he’s coming on Saturday for a party? It makes no sense.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Didn’t want to post the babies face here obviously BUT for anyone interested this photo here is what made James stop letting her see the older kids. She wasn’t meant to be with Ste n then she posted this pic of them together on FB n he stopped the contact.. she had a big meltdown about it shortly after

IMG_2599.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.