Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
Sorry to derail but there's a nationwide company with hundreds of locations , where you pay 8.50 and get 30 quid worth of food. It's open to anyone, whether you're working or on benefits. There's also other options of packages such as if you have a larger family

If Lou reads here, this could help her

But mainly , to anyone on here that is struggling with the cost of living ....this is saving me at the moment. I don't beg online but I'm on the bones of my arse and can't work due to genuine disabilities. Rather than beg I - moved to a pay as you go phone for £10 a month, use schemes such as the one I'm sharing....no takeaways, I don't smoke and I use too good to go and use yellow stickers. I like a red bull but I have the occasional dupe from Aldi (red thunder I think it is) and have moved to non branded drinks.

This is the company it's called the bread and butter thing - Become a Member — The Bread and Butter Thing

Hope this helps at least someone xx

Now I'm back to reading about Lou ....my physical health isn't good right now but you guys keep me entertained 😊

May 23, 2023
Imagine asking the universe for a child, going through all the paperwork and interviews and wait and then getting to look at that adorable face everyday afterwards. His parents must feel so blessed 😍😍😍
To be fair if Lou does have a meltdown tonight I wouldn’t blame her, I wouldn’t be able to bare getting to smell his little head and then saying goodbye! I get it’ll probably be for a takeaway and not because she actually gives a do but today and only today I’ll let her have her moment 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 17, 2023
Imagine asking the universe for a child, going through all the paperwork and interviews and wait and then getting to look at that adorable face everyday afterwards. His parents must feel so blessed 😍😍😍
To be fair if Lou does have a meltdown tonight I wouldn’t blame her, I wouldn’t be able to bare getting to smell his little head and then saying goodbye! I get it’ll probably be for a takeaway and not because she actually gives a do but today and only today I’ll let her have her moment 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes I agree.just for tonight but then I’ll go back to wanting to cave her fing head in

Sep 9, 2023
I'm currently ill with Covid. I've just slopped bacon hotpot all over myself, I'm still in my pjs and my hair hasn't been washed in a week. Yet I still look and smell better than Lou....

And FYI - I genuinely AM in recovery. I live in a supported house, get up every morning to go home and do the school run (my kids are living at home with my husband), attend groups/meetings and have a little part-time job. That's what recovery is. Working on yourself to do better and to be better. Not incoherently rambling and begging all over social media.

The woman needs serious help.

Apr 24, 2023
He's a lovely little boy to say he came from those two tramps. Of course she's going to use that little boy to beg even more now. She will be even more depressed and crying especially after seeing him today and use him as her excuse. Obviously I've never had a drug addiction or any addiction but how can she not see how badly she has fed up. I can't bear to be away from my children. She will likely do stories on how sorry she is but she doesn't do a single thing to ever contemplate even getting to see her children. People out there would die to have their own children then you have lazy beggy lou who just wants to lie in bed all day waiting on amazon 'gifts'. I honestly hope that little boy is kept away from both her and ste in future.

Apr 17, 2023
I'm currently ill with Covid. I've just slopped bacon hotpot all over myself, I'm still in my pjs and my hair hasn't been washed in a week. Yet I still look and smell better than Lou....

And FYI - I genuinely AM in recovery. I live in a supported house, get up every morning to go home and do the school run (my kids are living at home with my husband), attend groups/meetings and have a little part-time job. That's what recovery is. Working on yourself to do better and to be better. Not incoherently rambling and begging all over social media.

Well
Done and hope all goes well xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023

Wishing you all the best in your recovery, Lou could do with taking a few tips from you x

Apr 21, 2023

Well done to you. Bet your kids and husband are proud of you. Sometimes people get a bit lost in life, it’s how you change it and move forward that counts 👏🏻🥰

May 23, 2023

Got Covid myself as well as lots of my neighbours…I think it’s gonna be another yearly thing like flu etc? Well sty though but let me say watching Lou non clean yesterday got me off my sofa and cleaning my house, shudders or not she influenced me to keep my home clean even though I just wanted to curl up and die! 🤣🤣
Hope you’re feeling better now 🙏🏽
And not about to patronise you by saying well done for recovery but still BIG UP 💃🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.