Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2023
Do you know, you might be onto something because when she started the live she was waiting for people to join *stuttered* and said she needed to ask a few things.
I don't know about you but if my fella was sitting outside and just left. I'd be looking out my window to make sure he's left and doesn't come bk

Apr 29, 2023
Dry ice tears are back

Attachments

• IMG_2695.png
    IMG_2695.png
    378 KB · Views: 214
May 11, 2023
He’s been arrested 😂😂😂😂
Would they come to her house to tell her that? When I've watched 24hrs in police custody the arrested person gets a phone call and they let their family know... i can only think (yes from films 🙈 ) that they turn up to give you the worst news - 'you might like to sit down' type news. Or he's done something, absconded and they want to know where he is... Actually that might be more likely 🤣
My adhd brain does like to overthink 😇

Edited - I'm a dick 😅

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Would they come to her house to tell her that? When I've watched 24hrs in police custody the arrested person gets a phone call and they let their family know... i can only think (yes from films 🙈 ) that they turn up to give you the worst news - 'you might like to sit down' type news. Or he's done something, absconded and they want to know where he is... Actually that might be more likely 🤣
My adhd brain does like to overthink 😇
Na she grassed on him for taking the shopping so they returned it. The tears are because he has just landed herself in another massive pile of s

Status
Not open for further replies.