Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Besties now. Sorry ladies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-18-13-17-07-617-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-18-13-17-07-617-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 199
May 26, 2023
My favourite comment last night was someone making a star wars reference because of old napping Darth Vader next to him and saying "Ste I am your father" he went off a little bit saying you wouldn't want to be my dad he's a piece of s and useless, worst dad ever!! 🤣 could literally see the joke fly over his head 🤣🤣
That was me 🤣🤣 I'd got the storm trooper march in my head

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Does she have an inspection or something today? Saw comments about not having ste there when they call but can't tell what's serious and taking the piss
Her support worker is due round I think she said. Ste said he will go out when she is there. People asked why and is it because he shouldn’t be there and he basically said it was because the support worker is there for Lou’s recovery and so he doesn’t need to be there. He said the worker knows he stays there. I asked a few times if he was allowed to stay over with the scheme they are on and both of them ignored the questions. Makes me so mad his house is sat empty when someone else could be making use of it 😡

Sep 6, 2023
Her support worker is due round I think she said. Ste said he will go out when she is there. People asked why and is it because he shouldn’t be there and he basically said it was because the support worker is there for Lou’s recovery and so he doesn’t need to be there. He said the worker knows he stays there. I asked a few times if he was allowed to stay over with the scheme they are on and both of them ignored the questions. Makes me so mad his house is sat empty when someone else could be making use of it 😡
Well he may lose it soon. I'm amazed how two people can be in a relationship and be on such different levels. She says awful awful things about him. With all the truths people were telling him last night he didn't bad mouth her and was even bigging here up saying she's done a lot of tidying and even helping her lie down properly. I've seen people in that condition where they can't do the simplest of things like lying down. That's not just normal codeine induced. Makes me sad thinking people's life's are like that

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Well he may lose it soon. I'm amazed how two people can be in a relationship and be on such different levels. She says awful awful things about him. With all the truths people were telling him last night he didn't bad mouth her and was even bigging here up saying she's done a lot of tidying and even helping her lie down properly. I've seen people in that condition where they can't do the simplest of things like lying down. That's not just normal codeine induced. Makes me sad thinking people's life's are like that
She won't cope the way she is if he gets jailled

Status
Not open for further replies.