Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Was she really asking for *like long kitchen scissors to cut va grass wiff*
Feel like I'm in a fever dream. Ask the neighbours someone commented, yeah they ain't lending her s, she's turned the place into a tip in a few weeks. Having said that, haven't her mum and dad got a lawn mower ffs. Or, one more join teeemooo and I can get some long scissors for va garden. Monty Don eat your heart out.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Was she really asking for *like long kitchen scissors to cut va grass wiff*
Feel like I'm in a fever dream. Ask the neighbours someone commented, yeah they ain't lending her s, she's turned the place into a tip in a few weeks. Having said that, haven't her mum and dad got a lawn mower ffs. Or, one more join teeemooo and I can get some long scissors for va garden. Monty Don eat your heart out.
She can't even cut her fringe, imagine her cutting the grass! Will be investigated by area 51 for her crop circles

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Is this lou’s OF content? Giving KK run for her money because i swear she’s topless 😂🙈

Attachments

• IMG_7864.png
    IMG_7864.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 407
Apr 20, 2023
She can't even cut her fringe, imagine her cutting the grass! Will be investigated by area 51 for her crop circles
She's so so hopeless, obviously never occurred to her to look out the front window. I get why James got fed up with her lazy ways. Their garden wasn't overgrown, I guess she can't see beyond the next strip of codeine/methadone/choc choc

Apr 22, 2023
I used to comment at the beginning of the thread but I got logged out and have been lurking since but I’ve finally bothered to log myself back in!
Just wanted to say this thread is keeping me going, I’m stuck on a 2 month long business trip in Japan (it was either come or lose my job!) and I can’t access TikTok or anything but every morning I wake up and catch up with this thread.
It’s infuriating me that I’ve had to leave my partner and home for 2 months for my job, I hardly get to speak to him because of the time difference and I’ve had to put off getting a dog because of this trip and she can’t even distance herself from Ste for 2 minutes to think about getting her children back.

Status
Not open for further replies.