Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2023
How much is a can of red bull these days? Say £2 a can from a corner shop (remember she needs a walking stick to go further), and she has 12 of them recently....that could be at least £24 towards her legal fees to get access to her other children....but no , clearly red bull is more important.
I saw a Facebook post about a lass who was drinking 12 cans of redbull a day, redbull isn’t something I drink and I was curious about the price so last night in the supermarket I had a quick look, £9.50 for a standard 12 pack.
But looking at her stories she’s buying them separately as the cans are different sizes so I’d guess she’s paying around £2-£4 a go.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
IMG_6741.jpeg

Saw this on ste’s instagram.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
This is where I’m starting to feel conflicted because he seems like he’s a product of his environment however I didn’t have the best upbringing and I’ve not resorted to drugs, violent crimes or stealing so he’s not 100% off the hook. If someone wants to do better they can and will
Yeah I feel like you can be aware of how someone got where they are and it is so sad but also at the point they are 30, have been told and shown loads of times what is wrong, they have to take it upon themselves to try and be better and work on their s. Can’t be an excuse over and over

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
There was a documentary called Redcar on BBC a few years back, it’s a very rundown town & drugs & poverty etc are a huge problem. Not sure if it’s still available to watch but Ste is probably a perfect example of what the programme was about, highlighting that from a young age some people have no chance in life.

This isn’t me feeling sorry for Ste in anyway, just saying that there are probably hundreds of Ste’s in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.