Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
So what have we learned from Ste today?

👊He has hit Lou in the past, when she also hit him.
🔪 He wasn’t just caught with a knife he 💊 was also caught with pills he took from Lou’s house.
👶He wouldn’t trust Lou alone with Alfie if she was granted full access today.
🩼He does think she exaggerates her illnesses/pain but doesn’t think she can visit him at his house because she will fall over and hurt herself.
🏳️‍🌈He would be mortified if his son turned out to be gay.
💘He think his and Lou’s relationship is normal, no one is perfect.
💸The biggest thing he’s stolen was £400 worth of meat from Morrisons or £800 worth of deodorant from boots.
🤰He thinks Lou was sober during pregnancy cos she fed him off and they only got back together after Alfie was taken away.
🚓He was in prison when Alfie was born.
He’s quite looking forward to getting back into the gym when he goes back to prison.
🪟He hasn’t done anything to her neighbours.. YET.
👿He would be gutted if he found out she was pregnant and is making sure she won’t get pregnant, they essentially don’t have sex.
💩His is morally against eating ass.

Anything I missed?

ETA

🚬 he used to smoke £1000 a day of the heavy stuff (thanks Ste the carpet fitter)

Last edited:

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023

🔪 He wasn’t just caught with a knife he 💊 was also caught with pills he took from Lou’s house.
🩼He does think she exaggerates her illnesses/pain but doesn’t think she can visit him at his house because she will fall over and hurt herself.
💸The biggest thing he’s stolen was £400 worth of meat from Morrisons or £800 worth of deodorant from boots.
🤰He thinks Lou was sober during pregnancy cos she fed him off and they only got back together after Alfie was taken away.
He’s quite looking forward to getting back into the gym when he goes back to prison.
👿He would be gutted if he found out she was pregnant and is making sure she won’t get pregnant, they essentially don’t have sex.

Anything I missed?
What a fing day. I'm gonna quit my job and Start a drug habit just to keep up. Excellent recap you are amazing! Reward yourself with some heroin and a trip down the bookies

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Jesus Christ 😭

Anything I missed?

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Anything I missed?
He used to smoke £1k per day

Apr 16, 2023

Anything I missed?
Did he say why Alfie had been removed from Lou’s care?

He’s a scumbag, knew that anyway, but good to have confirmation for anyone that got carried away playing Team Ste 😂😂

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
What a fing day. I'm gonna quit my job and Start a drug habit just to keep up. Excellent recap you are amazing! Reward yourself with some heroin and a trip down the bookies
Currently stuck breast feeding most the day, gonna have to wait til the kids dad or local farmer can take the baby away before I go limping on a chocchoc hunt x

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023

He’s a scumbag, knew that anyway, but good to have confirmation for anyone that got carried away playing Team Ste 😂😂
He said it was because of who she was hanging around with at the time “they” didn’t think he’d be safe in her house with who she let in her house.. smackheads essentially which I think means Lou probably wasn’t actually sober if she was still hanging round with them

May 23, 2023

Definitely not team Ste (unless on TikTok 🤣) but also still standing by him being a) a product of his environment and b) being more committed to trying to cook and clean than his tramp of a girlfriend 💀
Currently stuck breast feeding most the day, gonna have to wait til the kids dad or local farmer can take the baby away before I go limping on a chocchoc hunt x
Local farmer 💀🤣

I couldn’t waste another day watching him, still feel guilty all the time I spent the other day, could have rewritten the bible all the time I spent watching my phone, do knows how kk and Lou manage to do it all day 🥴

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

Anything I missed?
Thank you for your service. Va Lady has helped us all today.

He'd be more upset if his son was gay than a drug addict.
If his son was a drug addict, he'd sit him down and make him consume all the drugs until he was sick of them. It's what stopped his brother drinking till he was 17.
He's done the maths on his sentence - if he gets less than a year and pleads guilty, he can be out in 16 weeks, and housing benefit will still pay for his flat. By my maths, a year and a guilty plea will get him 17.4 weeks, but what do I know?

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Thank you for your service. Va Lady has helped us all today.

He'd be more upset if his son was gay than a drug addict.
If his son was a drug addict, he'd sit him down and make him consume all the drugs until he was sick of them. It's what stopped his brother drinking till he was 17.
He's done the maths on his sentence - if he gets less than a year and pleads guilty, he can be out in 16 weeks, and housing benefit will still pay for his flat. By my maths, a year and a guilty plea will get him 17.4 weeks, but what do I know?
Until he was 17?? Lmao what age did that happen then? Doesn’t sound like a very successful strategy 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.