Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2023
So what have we learned from Ste today?

👊He has hit Lou in the past, when she also hit him.
🔪 He wasn’t just caught with a knife he 💊 was also caught with pills he took from Lou’s house.
👶He wouldn’t trust Lou alone with Alfie if she was granted full access today.
🩼He does think she exaggerates her illnesses/pain but doesn’t think she can visit him at his house because she will fall over and hurt herself.
🏳️‍🌈He would be mortified if his son turned out to be gay.
💘He think his and Lou’s relationship is normal, no one is perfect.
💸The biggest thing he’s stolen was £400 worth of meat from Morrisons or £800 worth of deodorant from boots.
🤰He thinks Lou was sober during pregnancy cos she fed him off and they only got back together after Alfie was taken away.
🚓He was in prison when Alfie was born.
He’s quite looking forward to getting back into the gym when he goes back to prison.
🪟He hasn’t done anything to her neighbours.. YET.
👿He would be gutted if he found out she was pregnant and is making sure she won’t get pregnant, they essentially don’t have sex.
💩His is morally against eating ass.

Anything I missed?

ETA

🚬 he used to smoke £1000 a day of the heavy stuff (thanks Ste the carpet fitter)
Jesus christ 😂

Reactions: KK the walking STI
May 12, 2023
IMG_3478.png

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jun 21, 2023

🔪 He wasn’t just caught with a knife he 💊 was also caught with pills he took from Lou’s house.
🩼He does think she exaggerates her illnesses/pain but doesn’t think she can visit him at his house because she will fall over and hurt herself.
💸The biggest thing he’s stolen was £400 worth of meat from Morrisons or £800 worth of deodorant from boots.
🤰He thinks Lou was sober during pregnancy cos she fed him off and they only got back together after Alfie was taken away.
He’s quite looking forward to getting back into the gym when he goes back to prison.
👿He would be gutted if he found out she was pregnant and is making sure she won’t get pregnant, they essentially don’t have sex.

Anything I missed?

ETA

🚬 he used to smoke £1000 a day of the heavy stuff (thanks Ste the carpet fitter)
This is the best thing I think I have ever put my eyes on

Apr 20, 2023

Anything I missed?

ETA

These pills he took from Lou, oh dear, they'll be ones she's bought won't they, 100% no Dr has prescribed them. I'm guessing someone will tell her support worker.
Re his housing benefit, I think they pay it for 6 months so amazingly he can indeed vote out of prison into his free home. Unless being in prison breaks his scheme rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.