Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2023
These pills he took from Lou, oh dear, they'll be ones she's bought won't they, 100% no Dr has prescribed them. I'm guessing someone will tell her support worker.
Re his housing benefit, I think they pay it for 6 months so amazingly he can indeed vote out of prison into his free home. Unless being in prison breaks his scheme rules.
I caught a bit of his live and she said he was caught with a weapon and pregabs, but they arnt doing him for the pregabs, just the weapon.

Apr 20, 2023
I caught a bit of his live and she said he was caught with a weapon and pregabs, but they arnt doing him for the pregabs, just the weapon.
Annoying, they're both abusing all the help they've been given, they should face consequences or they'll never change. So when she's falling asleep, would that be methadone and pregabs that does that?

LadyH

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_3653.png

Apr 29, 2023
So what have we learned from Ste today?

👊He has hit Lou in the past, when she also hit him.
🔪 He wasn’t just caught with a knife he 💊 was also caught with pills he took from Lou’s house.
👶He wouldn’t trust Lou alone with Alfie if she was granted full access today.
🩼He does think she exaggerates her illnesses/pain but doesn’t think she can visit him at his house because she will fall over and hurt herself.
🏳️‍🌈He would be mortified if his son turned out to be gay.
💘He think his and Lou’s relationship is normal, no one is perfect.
💸The biggest thing he’s stolen was £400 worth of meat from Morrisons or £800 worth of deodorant from boots.
🤰He thinks Lou was sober during pregnancy cos she fed him off and they only got back together after Alfie was taken away.
🚓He was in prison when Alfie was born.
He’s quite looking forward to getting back into the gym when he goes back to prison.
🪟He hasn’t done anything to her neighbours.. YET.
👿He would be gutted if he found out she was pregnant and is making sure she won’t get pregnant, they essentially don’t have sex.
💩His is morally against eating ass.

Anything I missed?

ETA

🚬 he used to smoke £1000 a day of the heavy stuff (thanks Ste the carpet fitter)
What a catchhhhh 💪💪💦💦💦💦

Apr 30, 2023
So what have we learned from Ste today?

👊He has hit Lou in the past, when she also hit him.
🔪 He wasn’t just caught with a knife he 💊 was also caught with pills he took from Lou’s house.
👶He wouldn’t trust Lou alone with Alfie if she was granted full access today.
🩼He does think she exaggerates her illnesses/pain but doesn’t think she can visit him at his house because she will fall over and hurt herself.
🏳️‍🌈He would be mortified if his son turned out to be gay.
💘He think his and Lou’s relationship is normal, no one is perfect.
💸The biggest thing he’s stolen was £400 worth of meat from Morrisons or £800 worth of deodorant from boots.
🤰He thinks Lou was sober during pregnancy cos she fed him off and they only got back together after Alfie was taken away.
🚓He was in prison when Alfie was born.
He’s quite looking forward to getting back into the gym when he goes back to prison.
🪟He hasn’t done anything to her neighbours.. YET.
👿He would be gutted if he found out she was pregnant and is making sure she won’t get pregnant, they essentially don’t have sex.
💩His is morally against eating ass.

Anything I missed?

ETA

🚬 he used to smoke £1000 a day of the heavy stuff (thanks Ste the carpet fitter)
Ah feck it!. I've missed today's chat. Does Lou know he's said those things about her l wonder?!.

Apr 16, 2023
Definitely not team Ste (unless on TikTok 🤣) but also still standing by him being a) a product of his environment and b) being more committed to trying to cook and clean than his tramp of a girlfriend 💀

Local farmer 💀🤣

I couldn’t waste another day watching him, still feel guilty all the time I spent the other day, could have rewritten the bible all the time I spent watching my phone, do knows how kk and Lou manage to do it all day 🥴
Same, the only person online that I have ever called babe 🤢

Completely agree re his unbringing, he didn’t stand a chance, but he could change now with the schemes and support afforded to them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.