Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
The “I deserve it” is proper rattling me. You deserve do all Lou, you dead beat waste of space. We’re all going to work to pay for her wecoverwy, her accommodation, her fing methadone, and also the benefits James will be getting because she’s a big fat fing waste of space (I don’t begrudge the kids, it’s not their fault) and she deserves free cash for what? Getting out of bed & wobbling to the gym that’s no doubt also free for her to use?! She’s grinding my fing gears the smelly fat t.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
The “I deserve it” is proper rattling me. You deserve do all Lou, you dead beat waste of space. We’re all going to work to pay for her wecoverwy, her accommodation, her fing methadone, and also the benefits James will be getting because she’s a big fat fing waste of space (I don’t begrudge the kids, it’s not their fault) and she deserves free cash for what? Getting out of bed & wobbling to the gym that’s no doubt also free for her to use?! She’s grinding my fing gears the smelly fat t.
Yep pisses me off too. She has no disability, minimal bills, a wage (it may be small but still something for nothing), hand outs and support. I feel enraged that we work for her to complain about what she gets from us, she is stealing from people who deserve the support, the benefits and the care and tops ot iff by saying she is hard done to and deserves people to give her their hard earned money so she can buy s off the Internet, drugs, redbull and syrup

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Yep pisses me off too. She has no disability, minimal bills, a wage (it may be small but still something for nothing), hand outs and support. I feel enraged that we work for her to complain about what she gets from us, she is stealing from people who deserve the support, the benefits and the care and tops ot iff by saying she is hard done to and deserves people to give her their hard earned money so she can buy s off the Internet, drugs, redbull and syrup
I've struggled with this as well - she's messed with my blood pressure so much! What helps me with this is it's all hollow and temporary for her. She's not moving towards anything - she doesn't know how. It will never get better for her. All she can do is run like a hamster in a wheel. Everything she gets is temporary - from 6 minutes of joy from a redbull, 6 hours of joy from her free desk, or 6 months of housing before she gets kicked out of the bungalow.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I've struggled with this as well - she's messed with my blood pressure so much! What helps me with this is it's all hollow and temporary for her. She's not moving towards anything - she doesn't know how. It will never get better for her. All she can do is run like a hamster in a wheel. Everything she gets is temporary - from 6 minutes of joy from a redbull, 6 hours of joy from her free desk, or 6 months of housing before she gets kicked out of the bungalow.
Please don't let her make you ill 😔 she is a not right and it will come crashing down again and again for her. She has no intention of getting clean and will always be a run down street rat x

Apr 30, 2023
Talk about brown nosing her followers. She's as fake as hell, and hopefully her suckers are seeing through her now.

Kick her out on the streets, because there's someone out there who deserves that bungalow more 😡

Screenshot_20230922-200523_Instagram.jpg

Itsnotfair

May 4, 2023
Talk about brown nosing her followers. She's as fake as hell, and hopefully her suckers are seeing through her now.

Kick her out on the streets, because there's someone out there who deserves that bungalow more 😡

Screenshot_20230922-200523_Instagram.jpg
Wasn't it only 2 days ago her and ste was taking it in turns to naps through the day 🤣 turned her life round in 24hours 🤣🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone see her join Ste’s live earlier? He was nodding off like she does and she asked what have you taken. He said methadone. She laughed and said methadone as if she thought he was talking bullshit. Funny she can accuse him of taking stuff but when it is her being accused for acting the same way she is being trolled.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
All that talking has made me so hungry…. Shut the do up then?!

Did someone say she spent £4 odd in the shop earlier on se? She could have bought a bag of pasta & jar of sauce & a garlic bread for that. Then cooked it with a fing potato masher ….
She spent almost £5 on a protein shake and a giant can of red bull. The last of her money apparently.

Apr 30, 2023
All that talking has made me so hungry…. Shut the do up then?!

Did someone say she spent £4 odd in the shop earlier on se? She could have bought a bag of pasta & jar of sauce & a garlic bread for that. Then cooked it with a fing potato masher ….
Yes me. It was £4.67 or £4.69?. Someone said she should have got a loaf of bread and some beans, then when she saw the comment she said, 'yeah l know, l should have'. I've noticed she always agrees with people after she's screwed up. The fact is she knows but doesn't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.