Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She was saying yesterday she hadn't eaten for two days no money where the money come from?
She has food in her cupboard. She even said that when she was at the shop spending her last £5 on red bull and a protein shake. I see they went out again and both have a redbull despite both saying they had zero money now.

Apr 30, 2023
Tell me that's not the bed the food is on!

Screenshot_20230923-203034_Instagram.jpg

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
She is such a liar. She hasn’t eaten for 2 days but had choc choc on her beak yesterday. She had red bull, protein shake and cigs. Where’s all the food that the police brought back to you then Lou? Where’s the £48 you had off Temu this morning? What happened to the business stuff you were buying from your last Temu money or the money to help see your kids? Absolute begs the pair of them!

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone else watching the dirty dishes just pile up on the side over the past few days?! What a fing lazy s she is. Genuinely love to see a breakdown of her day and what she does.
Lou's daily routine:

Wake up
Take "meds"
Beg
Drink red bull
Nap
Wake up
Beg
Meffadone
Other "meds"
Beg
Eat chocolate
Drink red bull
Nap
Wake up
Beg
Eat chocolate
"Meds"
Bed

Polly

May 11, 2023
Her tab and branded energy drink addiction can’t be cheap, I don’t know how she dares complain that she needs money for a bus. The second she gets money she spunks it on takeaway or tatt from Temu. I’ve not once noticed her use it for something productive
I know. How long did she know she was getting a house and needed kitting out? And there she is, a few months down the line, stirring pasta with a grill tray handle. She's a fing cabbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.