Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
There was no hi I’m new here. I don’t like Lou but I’m not really liking ste… here’s your opinion and here’s mine. Instead she barged in like a big drunk bald man with a pint in one hand and a fag in the other and sat down.
No sorry, you stink. do off
I couldn’t figure how to explain it but you did so perfectly! 😍
I want ste to do good. Do I think he will? Nah. But I hope he will! Love an underdog do me I’d be the first to clap if Loubeg sorted herself. Idk if we’ll see ste again tonight he was supposed to go home show us what he got and cook dinner and I do hope that happens but I’m not holding out hope ☹️
Yeah best to keep the standards low so as not to be disappointed init? 🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
I want ste to do good. Do I think he will? Nah. But I hope he will! Love an underdog do me I’d be the first to clap if Loubeg sorted herself. Idk if we’ll see ste again tonight he was supposed to go home show us what he got and cook dinner and I do hope that happens but I’m not holding out hope ☹️
I was just thinking the same thing. He could have pulled the wool over his gifters eyes and then it’s lesson learnt. But hopefully he hasn’t

Apr 30, 2023
'He breaks ma heart. I just want ma little ones back'....Oh feck off you drama Queen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-183333_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925-183333_Instagram.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.