Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Tbf to him, he seems to enjoy trying to cook and has more idea than her - maybe he could do a course and become the next Gordon fing Ramsay... They'll make a Cool Runnings rags to riches type film about him and we'll have been there since day one. Call it Mef to Chef or something...

Right - I'm obviously deliriously tired. Off to bed 😵‍💫
Someone just suggested it. He loved the title. You might be onto something here.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
It’s wild that people here are suddenly Pro-Ste. “Oh, he deserves a second chance”. The guy has 53 convictions under his belt including one for beating up his grandad. He’s hitting Lou, he’s still on t smack as we’ve seen several times, and he’s a n all round t.. Give your heads a wobble, lads. How many second chances does he require??

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
It’s wild that people here are suddenly Pro-Ste. “Oh, he deserves a second chance”. The guy has 53 convictions under his belt including one for beating up his grandad. He’s hitting Lou, he’s still on t smack as we’ve seen several times, and he’s a n all round t.. Give your heads a wobble, lads. How many second chances does he require??
53 fing Jesus what a citizen

Apr 21, 2023
If you read back, nobody condones his previous convictions. What we are finding is that ste has had a s life, admits he was a horrible t and wants to change. He’s honest about everything he’s been asked.
Have you watched how Lou prods and provokes him until he snaps. How she controls him etc when he’s had nothing but nice things to say about her. I’ve never witnessed ste hit lou, only her word he has.
We are not all pro ste, we still think he’s a sweaty meth head, but we’re pro somebody who wants to change and is openly trying.
We don’t have to be a troll alllll the time.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
If you read back, nobody condones his previous convictions. What we are finding is that ste has had a s life, admits he was a horrible t and wants to change. He’s honest about everything he’s been asked.
Have you watched how Lou prods and provokes him until he snaps. How she controls him etc when he’s had nothing but nice things to say about her. I’ve never witnessed ste hit lou, only her word he has.
We are not all pro ste, we still think he’s a sweaty meth head, but we’re pro somebody who wants to change and is openly trying.
We don’t have to be a troll alllll the time.
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I hope he turns his life around but I’m not gonna give him money or whatever to do so. 53 convictions should tell you that he’s not gonna change, mate.I had a s life but I’m not a smackhead beating up old people for cash. I know from painful experience that people like Ste rarely change, so colour me shocked when he comes back out of prison (again) and he’s back on the same old road as before within 6 weeks.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So he was given that chance to have Alfie when he was born but refused as he couldn't care for him. His mum was given the opportunity but she isn't well enough so he went to cate forst then open adoption. Lou wasn't offered it
That's interesting Lou and her family weren't even given the option. Only Ste and His mum to have Alfie. So one thing Lou has told is true - Ste isn't the reason she can't have her kids in her care. But it also confirms SHE is the reason!

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
That's interesting Lou and her family weren't even given the option. Only Ste and His mum to have Alfie. So one thing Lou has told is true - Ste isn't the reason she can't have her kids in her care. But it also confirms SHE is the reason!
It looks like that but god knows it that is the truth. The fact she cannot see her other two even through a contact centre speaks volumes though

Apr 21, 2023
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I hope he turns his life around but I’m not gonna give him money or whatever to do so. 53 convictions should tell you that he’s not gonna change, mate.I had a s life but I’m not a smackhead beating up old people for cash. I know from painful experience that people like Ste rarely change, so colour me shocked when he comes back out of prison (again) and he’s back on the same old road as before within 6 weeks.
Yeah I get what you’re saying. Time will tell. It was initially a laugh, we started by just interacting with him for the laugh but it opened our eyes about the way he is and how Lou sucks the life out of him. I hope he does change but we can only hope

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t think anyone here has said they gave him any money have they? I like to think we all have a bit of common sense.

My bar is set so low when it comes to either of them getting clean that I’m willing to cheer him on when he actually sticks to his word about things ie using the money to actually buy food yesterday.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I don’t think anyone here has said they gave him any money have they? I like to think we all have a bit of common sense.

My bar is set so low when it comes to either of them getting clean that I’m willing to cheer him on when he actually sticks to his word about things ie using the money to actually buy food yesterday.
Nooo way I'm skint anyway, I'm just relieved he didn't go on a bender with other peoples money or split it with the not so artful dodger

Status
Not open for further replies.