Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I don’t think anyone here has said they gave him any money have they? I like to think we all have a bit of common sense.

My bar is set so low when it comes to either of them getting clean that I’m willing to cheer him on when he actually sticks to his word about things ie using the money to actually buy food yesterday.
Not a chance would I give him money knowing there’s the faint possibility that Lou might benefit

May 11, 2023
I don’t think anyone here has said they gave him any money have they? I like to think we all have a bit of common sense.

My bar is set so low when it comes to either of them getting clean that I’m willing to cheer him on when he actually sticks to his word about things ie using the money to actually buy food yesterday.
I've not given money and i wouldn't - but i get the feeling he's never had much encouragement or positivity in his life and he's really buzzing off it.
He has had a s life and sounds like he's made other people's lives s too.
This boomerang effect of being in and out of prison proves the system is fed. The support isn't there.
He seems to have some potential - he's had the nouse to prove what he spent that money on.
I really hope he can come good - i genuinely think there's a nice lad in there somewhere.
I've felt more positive about him in the couple of lives I've seen than at any point in the last 4/5 years with Lou.
There's always got to be hope.

Apr 20, 2023
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I hope he turns his life around but I’m not gonna give him money or whatever to do so. 53 convictions should tell you that he’s not gonna change, mate.I had a s life but I’m not a smackhead beating up old people for cash. I know from painful experience that people like Ste rarely change, so colour me shocked when he comes back out of prison (again) and he’s back on the same old road as before within 6 weeks.
A large percentage on here advised Lou, gave her money or stuff, only to see it was all a waste of our time. She's handed everything on a plate, time after time, but lies, manipulates and has pissed everyone off. Well, except Carol. I think some of the positive reaction to ste is people on here once again wanting the best for a person, wanting them to be able to make some positive change.
The professionals have given him a flat, methadone, support to change, at this point he's doing a bit better than Lou.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I've not given money and i wouldn't - but i get the feeling he's never had much encouragement or positivity in his life and he's really buzzing off it.
He has had a s life and sounds like he's made other people's lives s too.
This boomerang effect of being in and out of prison proves the system is fed. The support isn't there.
He seems to have some potential - he's had the nouse to prove what he spent that money on.
I really hope he can come good - i genuinely think there's a nice lad in there somewhere.
I've felt more positive about him in the couple of lives I've seen than at any point in the last 4/5 years with Lou.
There's always got to be hope.
Christ 4/5 years have I been watching her for that long 😒 I wish I'd kept all my old messages from her begging me to swap some tramadol for wax melts.

To have not bothered to fight for her own kids iver the last few years is terrible. She cries that she wants them back only when she isn't getting her own way. She has do all for the older two in that bungalou, I would have everything for them regardless and fight to the death

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I think
Christ 4/5 years have I been watching her for that long 😒 I wish I'd kept all my old messages from her begging me to swap some tramadol for wax melts.

To have not bothered to fight for her own kids iver the last few years is terrible. She cries that she wants them back only when she isn't getting her own way. She has do all for the older two in that bungalou, I would have everything for them regardless and fight to the death
The fact that her only interests in life are food, chocolate, fags & red bull tells me all I need to know. She doesn’t give a s about those kids & they are better off without her. She mentions Alfie for a sob story & that’s it.

Apr 16, 2023

Yeah the kids thing makes her worse in my eyes. I get that he has also give up custody of his son but the fact that she moaned about paying a pitiful an amount of child support for her other kids made me so angry. The fact that James has sole custody of them even he supposedly beat her black and blue speaks volumes. She’s complete gutter trash.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Yeah the kids thing makes her worse in my eyes. I get that he has also give up custody of his son but the fact that she moaned about paying a pitiful an amount of child support for her other kids made me so angry. The fact that James has sole custody of them even he supposedly beat her black and blue speaks volumes. She’s complete gutter trash.
I forgot she moaned about the teeny but of money she has to pay in maintenance. Christ all of my bloody money would be spent on things and sent round to them every month

Apr 16, 2023
Every now and then she pops up with nonsensical s lol so embarrassing
Screenshot_20230926_123908_Instagram.jpg
So does our KK keep popping up 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926-112923_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926-112923_Instagram.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.