Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
part of me hopes that him going inside will make her change but I doubt it
She doesn't have to change. What she "has" works for her. All her basic needs are met - housing, a stream of takeaways, enough benefits and begging to get her some cigs, some semblance of social interaction with her audience, and occasional tat that gives her a quick dopamine hit (also other things that give her a quick dopamine hit). She's already clearly decided she's OK with not seeing her children anymore, and why would she need to? The local pizza shop is a 5 minute waddle from her pit. Her only issue is every now and again reality will bleed through, and that must be heartbreaking.

It's a pitiful waste of a life, and I have no doubt that Ste takes advantage of her, but for the most part? She chose this. And I think most of the time she likes it.

Edit: I wanna be clear that this isn't a slight on anyone who's on benefits. I've been there. Lou is the stereotype of what the daily mail think 99% people on benefits are, when in reality it's just a few utter scrotes such as herself.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
When u lay it all out like that it seems like absolutely insanity! fing EastEnders could write this!
It was me who asked him which drugs he was found with as I can't remember him saying before. Lou tries to keep every secret and Stes got no filter
He did say about the pregabs from the beginning but said he wasn’t charged for having them

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Just caught up I’ve got covid ☹️ Well that going to change my life s lasted long ste 🤣

why the do has lauhugh popped back up I’m sure we told you to get fed off a while back when you came on chatting like a road man. 🤦🏼‍♀️
And I take no orders from a stranger online.entitled to be here as you. You’re not the cat account are you? Is that why you’re so annoyed with me?

Reactions: Jetfire
Apr 21, 2023
And I take no orders from a stranger online.entitled to be here as you. You’re not the cat account are you? Is that why you’re so annoyed with me?
What is the cat account? You have lost me there.
No I’m referring to all your bizarre previous posts from kk’s thread. Not annoyed with you love I just think you’re a proper weirdo. Anyways…

Apr 21, 2023
You’re gonna have to explain as I’m at work
Stes gone to a drug meeting with Lou whilst they’re on live, he’s reading all the comments out about drugs and how Lou is still on them. Lou’s started kicking off, the drug workers then start mouthing at ste, ste starts kicking off, the drug worker starts been a mouthy cow then there was mention of phoning the police, then ste did the legs 😂😂😂

May 18, 2023
Life has been life-ing pretty hard for me the last two weeks so not been on. Opened up to 250+ pages to catch up on while I’m sat outside the barbers waiting for my son. Started reading but it’s just the usual Lou beg/cry/fall asleep/split up with Ste bullshit so I skipped the last 200 pages.
Anything new & interesting you can update me with?

Status
Not open for further replies.