Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
After yesterday's carry on, anyone who supports either of them needs their head looking at. She's a lying scheming sly piece of absolute crap. I hope James has all this as evidence. Ste is just a lost cause, its too late for him to change, he doesn't learn. Well, he's learned online begging pretty quickly.
Hope you're reading this, Lou, you need another adult, support worker, to tell you the absolute basics, wash yourself, clean up your house, you've chosen this life and you will never be allowed around Oscar and Molly again, you put yourself first in any situation and are the stest excuse for a mother.

Jun 21, 2023
After yesterday's carry on, anyone who supports either of them needs their head looking at. She's a lying scheming sly piece of absolute crap. I hope James has all this as evidence. Ste is just a lost cause, its too late for him to change, he doesn't learn. Well, he's learned online begging pretty quickly.
Hope you're reading this, Lou, you need another adult, support worker, to tell you the absolute basics, wash yourself, clean up your house, you've chosen this life and you will never be allowed around Oscar and Molly again, you put yourself first in any situation and are the stest excuse for a mother.
I don't think James needs any of this evidence because she won't make any attempts to get them back. I'm sure he's got tabs on her though to ensure those little ones are safe from her tobacco stained mitts

I don't buy the whole 'i don't know how to (insert basic task), can someone help me?' Or 'i need ideas for X, what do you suggest'.

It's a ploy for engagement. Commenting your cheap and easy recipes boosts the algorithm. Inboxing her step by step instructions on how to change her sanipad gives her a hook to start 1:1 messaging. She was pulling this s in the fake suicide era and next thing she's in her new 'fwends' inboxes asking for pills.

I don't doubt for one second she's got as many lights on upstairs as she did when Molly was a baby but she's still a sly f

May 11, 2023
I don't think James needs any of this evidence because she won't make any attempts to get them back. I'm sure he's got tabs on her though to ensure those little ones are safe from her tobacco stained mitts

I don't buy the whole 'i don't know how to (insert basic task), can someone help me?' Or 'i need ideas for X, what do you suggest'.

It's a ploy for engagement. Commenting your cheap and easy recipes boosts the algorithm. Inboxing her step by step instructions on how to change her sanipad gives her a hook to start 1:1 messaging. She was pulling this s in the fake suicide era and next thing she's in her new 'fwends' inboxes asking for pills.

I don't doubt for one second she's got as many lights on upstairs as she did when Molly was a baby but she's still a sly f
She looks like she's eaten the Lou from that era.

Apr 20, 2023
He's live on Insta. He's saying that it was a joke with her saying to punch her, "it was a daft joke but she was only joking, dya think she'd let me give her a black eye?"
She's panicking then. All this shows the patterns of lies they tell.
Has there been any update on the charges, why its now drugs and 2 offensive weapons?

May 7, 2023
Screenshot_20231004-171525.png

Can't help but wonder about this incident now
I was dubious about this incident cos they were beggin all over their fbs for a lift to a & e for painkillers lol x

Apr 12, 2023
He's live on Insta. He's saying that it was a joke with her saying to punch her, "it was a daft joke but she was only joking, dya think she'd let me give her a black eye?"
He said she said it once not multiple times and he was laughing when she said it I counted 3 times he said to her "I'm on a live"no laughing from him till she done her cla line

Status
Not open for further replies.