Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
No doubt she will need a new note book & pens to write her shopping list then of course, she’ll need money for the shopping.

Carol, you’re needed!
No doubt she will need a new note book & pens to write her shopping list then of course, she’ll need money for the shopping.

Carol, you’re needed!
I’m going to be overdrawn at the rate she’s going :rolleyes:

Apr 30, 2023
Ffs, she's putting that woman on a pedestal and she's probably copied and paste from the Asda website, because they've got a large variety of meals to do.
This is on my Asda app 😂

Screenshot_20231005-165827_Asda.jpg

Apr 12, 2023
IMG_0309.png

What…the…actual…do…is that eyeshadow all about 😂😂😂

as @CarolsBankAccount just said, why has she got herself all dressed up for this friend Sarah yet Ste had to look at a swamp monster every day 😂

her cause of death is gonna read ‘strangulation by cheap choker’ if it gets any tighter
What in the name of Kkk is that make up about 🤡

Sar, dis you hun?

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 338
Jun 21, 2023
What I’m seeing is once again other people /person doing the work for her. You can’t change without actually making changes hun. See you in 4 hours when your manic episode has fizzled out and you’re beefing about not having money for a take out.
Exactly.

She's crafty enough when she's on the prowl for money or drugs. I'm sure she's capable of making herself a cheap dinner.

She's playing you Sarah you sucker.

"Nobody has ever sat down with me and helped me" do off.

You are a 30 year old grown ass "woman" with a house who bore 3 kids. Stop playing the victim you waste of skin.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
I think she’s the one who bought Lou that hint takeaway that she was shovelling into her cake hole on live
Yeh the chicken parm and pizza.

She was eating it on her bed on live it was all falling out her mouth. Pulling bits apart and poking it with her filthy fingers.

That's was stomach turning to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.