Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
She's said before James had to show her how to use a washing machine, everything. He got fed up with it. Lots on and off here have given her our time and good advice, how to do various things. All ignored unless it was pills or money. What about her support workers, they literally spell it out for, give her tasks. Truth is, she's lazy, her world has shrunk down to begging for her next fix or meal. Nothing else apart from stickers or planners interests her.

Aug 19, 2023
Law graduate. Yeah right 🤣
Lost a few stone though, so that's what she needs to help her with 🤭

Screenshot_20231005-172858_Instagram.jpg
Probably did one of those online criminology courses or something

May 3, 2023
Gonna have to screen record the best bits aren’t we before she wakes up and takes it down? So many highlights, the slap heard around the world, ste’s mickey nearly falling out, va milk, va pancakes, her saying his ma is a clown and she’ll knock her out, then her crying to his ma that she’s taking his side, the quietest and most calm “ransacking” ever 💀💀💀💀, suicide baiting and MORE do my life I’m so fing fuming I decided to go to bed nice and early and missed it 😢
Your recaps are the fing best. I near passed and I watched all the saved video. You need promoted to daily recap announcer

Status
Not open for further replies.