Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
How does this girl expect Lou to flour, egg, and coat chicken In breadcrumbs, when the day Alfie was visiting lou literally said she didn’t know how to boil an egg?

I know exactly what has happened. The sarl girl has give her the £10, because lou really wanted it she’s acting all receptive to the advice. She’s up and dressed to go to the shop with the tenner to buy cigs and red bull. Today it will be back to square one.

What are we betting the excuse will be for needing money today? I’m gonna bet her electric has ran out, and she won’t be able to “make content for you guys” when she can’t charge her phone. Maybe with an extra my mental health is so bad I wanted you guys for company, but now I’ll have to sit on my own.

I will hand it to her though. She is as thick as pig s but her manipulation skills are almost impressive to watch. Devious, devious, devious.

Polly

May 11, 2023
If you read it out loud, you actually sound like Lou
Screenshot_20231006_072535_Instagram.jpg

Apr 20, 2023
So she's been sanctioned and only got £90 instead of £200 . How does ste get so much more in benefits than her? I thought they were on the same scheme?
He gets pip. She lies so much about everything, who knows what's true. If she's been left with £90 she'll know exactly why, and will have known before today.

Status
Not open for further replies.