Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
Welcome šŸ˜Š any ancient tea? X
Unfortunately no I donā€™t really have any tea, it was before the drugs etc (that I know of, maybe she was on them then šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) but we were just teenagers and only really saw each other occasionally, we werenā€™t really friends but did hang out together with mutual friends

Never been the sharpest tool in the box šŸ¤£

Some of these comments have had me deceased over the last month or so since I found this thread šŸ¤£

Apr 30, 2023
Look how heartbroken she is
Look how starving she is
Look how lonely she is
Look how sober she is
Look how clean she is

Never speaks a word of truth. Gone from sobbing and ā€˜Iā€™m gonna turn my life aroundā€™ to enjoying fake inta-fame, swigging on a can with the guy who sheā€™s terrified of and is never having back.

I actually feel resentful for every tiny bit of joy she is experiencing tonight.
Same here. The only good thing is we know it'll be short lived, then she'll be back to fake crying and sighing while wobbling her top lip.

May 11, 2023
Unfortunately no I donā€™t really have any tea, it was before the drugs etc (that I know of, maybe she was on them then šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) but we were just teenagers and only really saw each other occasionally, we werenā€™t really friends but did hang out together with mutual friends

Never been the sharpest tool in the box šŸ¤£

Some of these comments have had me deceased over the last month or so since I found this thread šŸ¤£
I bet you can't get your head around how she's changed - i can't believe the change in the last 4 years!

May 11, 2023
I just remembered i screenshotted this yesterday - from August 2021...
Screenshot_20231005_184843_Instagram.jpg

May 23, 2023
Iā€™m so so so so so sorry to sound like that guy on here but I find it mad that people who know her in real life have been popping on so nonchalantly. If I knew somebody with threads and threads of drama Iā€™d be more like ā€˜omg I canā€™t believe you guys are talking about the person I know from xyzā€™ instead of the way people are commenting on here šŸ’€

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Change of username. God they are both as thick as each other. I really hope my son isn't this stupid when it comes to girls. Usually they say boys will do anything for a ride but ste can't even get that. What the actual do is he doing there
I really really really donā€™t understand. But also thinking he has no one else in his life so I guess itā€™s for some form of company!

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
Iā€™m so so so so so sorry to sound like that guy on here but I find it mad that people who know her in real life have been popping on so nonchalantly. If I knew somebody with threads and threads of drama Iā€™d be more like ā€˜omg I canā€™t believe you guys are talking about the person I know from xyzā€™ instead of the way people are commenting on here šŸ’€
Because Iā€™m not really surprised to be honest šŸ¤£

Followed her on Instagram for absolutely years so Iā€™ve seen her have a ā€œfresh startā€ so many times itā€™s unreal

I agree with everyone on here, I honestly think this is her for the rest of her life now

May 23, 2023
Because Iā€™m not really surprised to be honest šŸ¤£

Followed her on Instagram for absolutely years so Iā€™ve seen her have a ā€œfresh startā€ so many times itā€™s unreal

I agree with everyone on here, I honestly think this is her for the rest of her life now
Which is a real shame because she had a world of happiness in her home and fed it all up. Itā€™s a proper proper shame mate

Status
Not open for further replies.