Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
That Carol, the non American one, saying Lou had never exposed Molly and Oscar to danger or bad situations. Ss got an emergency order and removed them from Lou's care, they could only have done that if the kids were at serious risk.
Lou's few remaining supporters need to give their heads a wobble, she's selfish to the point of absolute danger.

Apr 17, 2023
Where the do have her mate Sarah and carol,been hiding while she’s been doing her begging all this time.

all of a sudden Sarah is helping her and that not USA carol is giving her support(whilst telling the world the real reason she can’t see her eldest 2).

if i Saw someone I knew online was like Lou I would be straight round telling them to sort themselves out.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
So on her live she kept saying Ste has taken HER money. Well actually it is £20 he gave her which she is accusing him of taking back. Who knows the truth because she also said on the night of the big argument he took her vape to his house but she was live when he left and she was smoking said vape. Which she says she has now lost.

She also said Ste has spent all his money already. She said he has gambled it all. She asked him what he done with it all and he didn’t deny gambling it all.

They are both lying arseholes about their money situation and what they are spending it on. Anyone notice they always say they have no money…. Then off they pop to the shops saying ‘I found a couple of quid’.

Apr 29, 2023
🚨🚨🚨THE CHOKER HAS BEEN REMOVED🚨🚨🚨
IMG_3962.png
I’m free!

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
So on her live she kept saying Ste has taken HER money. Well actually it is £20 he gave her which she is accusing him of taking back. Who knows the truth because she also said on the night of the big argument he took her vape to his house but she was live when he left and she was smoking said vape. Which she says she has now lost.

She also said Ste has spent all his money already. She said he has gambled it all. She asked him what he done with it all and he didn’t deny gambling it all.

They are both lying arseholes about their money situation and what they are spending it on. Anyone notice they always say they have no money…. Then off they pop to the shops saying ‘I found a couple of quid’.
It’s now £30 in total ..she said he’s also taken £10 out of her handbag 🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.