May 10, 2023
Size of it!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008_225032_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_225032_Instagram.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 272

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
I thought that Lou’s mam had bought her the Xbox?
If Lou is really in as bad of a situation as she makes out her mam is mental for buying her that instead of something “proper” for the bungalow.
The X box was meant to keep her off social media and they have bought her stuff for the bungalow.

Aug 19, 2023
What the actual do has been going on this weekend. Did ste die for a little while he looked awful?? What a t for filming him!

She needs locking up
Probably choked on his own tongue whilst she laughed hysterically trying to scare him awake. She never once touched him to check neither did she move him into a better sleeping position like he would for her. It's a one sided friendship/relationship/whatever the do this.

Jun 21, 2023
They both have an Xbox! Lou’s mum got them both one each🙄
I find it interesting that Ste's mum, seems to have worked Lou's game out quickly, and deems her too bad/not a good influence on her son, even though he has a history of criminal behaviour and drug use. To the point of watching lives and warning him to get out of the house because she knows Lou is up to no good.

Then you have Lou's parents that are more than happy to take Ste out with them to the shops, buy him a fkn Xbox, and at the very bare minimum, tolerant of him being with Lou, even with aforementioned history.

Definitely one sided and lands in Lou's favour. Just like it always does. Nothing is ever her fault, remember
Probably choked on his own tongue whilst she laughed hysterically trying to scare him awake. She never once touched him to check neither did she move him into a better sleeping position like he would for her. It's a one sided friendship/relationship/whatever the do this.

Apr 16, 2023
I find it interesting that Ste's mum, seems to have worked Lou's game out quickly, and deems her too bad/not a good influence on her son, even though he has a history of criminal behaviour and drug use. To the point of watching lives and warning him to get out of the house because she knows Lou is up to no good.

Then you have Lou's parents that are more than happy to take Ste out with them to the shops, buy him a fkn Xbox, and at the very bare minimum, tolerant of him being with Lou, even with aforementioned history.

Definitely one sided and lands in Lou's favour. Just like it always does. Nothing is ever her fault, remember
Lou’s mum is a mug. i originally got blocked by Lou for telling her mum to stop babying Lou and enabling her. Think it was the same night @Yammyssubstanceaddiction got called a bully For the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.