Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Someone said yesterday she NEVER complains about periods or having to get sanitary products. Which the more i think about it, surely she would - a perfect opportunity for sympathy.
I bloody hope she isn't.
Watch her wrap a kitchen roll up in a blanket and beg for money for the new baby. She is thick enough to do that

May 26, 2023
MVP to that filter!

Attachments

• PCIMG_2023-10-09_15-23-09.JPG
    PCIMG_2023-10-09_15-23-09.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 197
Sep 25, 2023
Also anyone else noticed ste pattern, won't see him when he's got money and neither will she and then when he has spent it all he will sit in live all day or go round hers. He's just as beggy as her, it's just he's got a little bit more common sense than her and he's able to play people a bit more, won't last long, it didn't with her. Everybody gets wise to their behaviour.... must dash she's live on tiktok

Apr 16, 2023
Also anyone else noticed ste pattern, won't see him when he's got money and neither will she and then when he has spent it all he will sit in live all day or go round hers. He's just as beggy as her, it's just he's got a little bit more common sense than her and he's able to play people a bit more, won't last long, it didn't with her. Everybody gets wise to their behaviour.... must dash she's live on tiktok
Keep us updated on her live please. I’ve got no free time to sit and watch her today

Sep 25, 2023
Keep us updated on her live please. I’ve got no free time to sit and watch her today
She's organising the bedroom, lost her bank card and is trying to transfer money to a different account. Her bedroom is absolutely shocking, someone wrote on the live their teenager keeps their bedroom cleaner than her 🤣😂 she's got about 5 bottles of pop on window sill finished, her neighbours must think she's a right skank

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
She's organising the bedroom, lost her bank card and is trying to transfer money to a different account. Her bedroom is absolutely shocking, someone wrote on the live their teenager keeps their bedroom cleaner than her 🤣😂 she's got about 5 bottles of pop on window sill finished, her neighbours must think she's a right skank
That room is vile she is one dirty lazy b we all have dark days and days where we are un motivated but she has been out and about and has been doing other things so not cleaning up is no excuse

Apr 30, 2023
She just seems to pick stuff up but moves it to another part of the room inbetween sighing. And those dresser drawers left open were doing my nut in!.

She's just one lazy trollop.

Status
Not open for further replies.