Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
letting you all know they've not split up they planned it so they could both blag more money and no one would report her for benefit fraud for having him staying there. She'll have her housing benefit and council tax stopped if they find out that he's residing/ contributing. all just report her. You can do it anonymous online for benefit fraud. And state on there that he lives there half the week, payes some bills and food and that shes earning money off social media. I been blocked from her stories but my friend is updating me. They are pretending to be split. a few days ago she bought 2 valiums for a tenner from a guy in the morning she occasionally buys temazepan too and the reason why she's going on about needing to ne pamperd is because when she usually cries because of her kids birthdays Carol the t sends her money and treats for her to have a self care day.
I wouldn't be surprised if ste is there now
Fact she is saying 10 months clean makes my blood boil
Sorry about mistakes on break at work 12 hour night shifts 😴

Oopsydaisy

Oct 15, 2023
letting you all know they've not split up they planned it so they could both blag more money and no one would report her for benefit fraud for having him staying there. She'll have her housing benefit and council tax stopped if they find out that he's residing/ contributing. all just report her. You can do it anonymous online for benefit fraud. And state on there that he lives there half the week, payes some bills and food and that shes earning money off social media. I been blocked from her stories but my friend is updating me. They are pretending to be split. a few days ago she bought 2 valiums for a tenner from a guy in the morning she occasionally buys temazepan too and the reason why she's going on about needing to ne pamperd is because when she usually cries because of her kids birthdays Carol the t sends her money and treats for her to have a self care day.
Oh god yeh everyone knows they’re still together 😂 tbf if her benefits get stopped she’ll be begging even more

May 26, 2023
Can't believe she actually said this! Stupid t

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231016-001249.png
    Screenshot_20231016-001249.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 360
Jun 21, 2023
So were the birthday cries really directed at Carol in the hope she relents with 'moral support only' and sends her money? Carol must be loving the show

Status
Not open for further replies.