Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
When she asked people not to share the video on the Internet. You already did it yourself you thick b 🤪
I think she was only bothered about it being shared to TikTok I think cos she actually thinks she's gonna get on the risings. It was 'if you share it on here I'm really going to do sumfin to myself' 🤬 let's face it if she was worried about her kids seeing anything she wouldn't be on social media in the first place. She's cares only about herself and even that's questionable cos look at the state she's got herself into 🙈🤣

May 12, 2023
She probably thought people would give her sympathy and blame Ste. Oh poor you Lou, you need to get away from him. I definitely think she set him up aswell. She's not as thick as she makes out, well she's pretty thick but I think she's really sneaky and calculating. I don't think things went the way she thought they would cos everyone jumped on her
The mowal of the stowy is, it never goes the way you think, Lou.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It's OK guys she's still 10months clean from Class As. Just 100 pregabs.

Ste saying £5 a strip or 2 strips for a tenner - business man of the year.

I do suspect she did that on purpose to get views, attention and try get on the risings. She was loving folk coming in her box and all the comments. That video needs to go on FYP so everyone can see. The people saying oh poor lou and relapse is OK were just enabling. Relapse is part of recovery BUT the constant lies and begs for food and bills and crying about her kids for sympathy she does is all just for the pills. She is thick as do. What a way to show how much she's changed for her daughters birthday. That poor little girl having a mum like that.

Aug 29, 2023
Don't ring her pharmacy to report this. They seem like nice people and don't need bothering too much. They're aware and are raising it with her support scheme.

🐍
Haha yes! You are a hero! Bout time the service's she abuses heard what Lou gets upto when she's not trying to pull the wool over their eyes. She said on her live earlier her drug workers and the chemist know she takes tablets and are aware about her taking the pre-gabalin, but I don't believe that.

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_0340.jpeg
Really hope their name means liar Lou😂😂

Apr 20, 2023
What a day, from Derek the dildo to ste selling her pregabs. Hope James is sent all these, imagine her being allowed anywhere near a child. Poor little Alfie too, do you reckon his parents know the truth.
She needs kicking out of that bungalow and off that scheme. She's never been clean and she's taking resources from people who'd benefit. That bungalow should go to a family who really need it.

Apr 16, 2023
What a day, from Derek the dildo to ste selling her pregabs. Hope James is sent all these, imagine her being allowed anywhere near a child. Poor little Alfie too, do you reckon his parents know the truth.
She needs kicking out of that bungalow and off that scheme. She's never been clean and she's taking resources from people who'd benefit. That bungalow should go to a family who really need it.
Is James on any social media?

Aug 29, 2023
Shows just how much of a dream world Lou actually lives in...the whole I'm still in recovery cos I've not took class A's but been passing out in the middle of a sentence while on live every night for ages but the fact she thinks that Kai guy she battled last night was actually genuinely interested in her! Like come on the guys a personal trainer and look at Lou. Has she never actually thought he could get a girl that's not half asleep everyday but no he really wants her to 'slide into his dms'. She was like he's been in my Inbox...haha I hope someone tells him (I cant remember his TT name) she's said that...After her antics today that's going to do nothing for his reputation 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.