Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
She makes me sick! She always land on her feet wouldn't know what rock bottom is! She needs a rehab centre away from everyone if she is ever to have half a chance and stop blaming everyone but herself! It's only her that has got her in this situation!

s remind me next year on my kids birthday not to forget the pills for the adults when doing the party food, just hope I don't mix them up with the smarties as that what lou thinks they are, her voice I will have two random like they were just sweets no worry what they are or what they could do!

She thinks she says sorry and its all forgotten! Can she be banned from the rising stars for drugs? Because that's all she is worried about even last night it was woe me then when she started battles and people gifted her she was all smiles and giggles, she really doesn't need acting lessons!

I would love to be her pharmacy dispenser! No lou no meth no more as you have been taking too much other stuff 😂 I know they can't but it would be fun to watch

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
1697474426684.png

RIP Lou's fraudulent clean counter. We had a good run.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well she's moved the 10months clean at least. Still saying she's in a recovery journey. She's in full blown addiction. Taking 'random' pills, no care what they are. No wonder her breathing is so bad with all this stuff she is taking. But all she's bothered about is if people are nice to her and gifting her. Doesn't matter that it sounds like her heart and lungs are already packing in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231016_173825_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231016_173825_TikTok.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 87
Aug 29, 2023
1697474426684.png

RIP Lou's fraudulent clean counter. We had a good run.
She really never misses a chance to beg for sympathy does she 🤬🤯 She writing in her bio help needed I'm a F up but she's never actually going to follow any of the advice anyone gives her which just makes it all the more obvious it's to try get people feeling sorry for her...probably her plan to get in the risings

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So apparently if everyone was nice in her lives she wouldn't need to take pills.

If ste wasn't going to jail he wouldn't need to take pills.

Neither will EVER stop taking until they realise that they are the problem. Blaming everyone else constantly.

Edit to add: She said she will be back on at 7 because she has stuff to do. Aka pill selling day and takeaway for tea.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Whats even funnier the muppet has said she knows nothing about lou 🤣🤣
Not only that she knows nothing about Lou, but also that she's never experienced addiction... But was speaking as if she had some air of authority on everything.
It always is the most ignorant people who are the most confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.