Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Baffles me the way ste and Lou describe pregabalin

I'm on pregabalin for pain and generalized anxiety disorder and I don't get a "buzz".
I take my 150mg capsule morning noon then evening and I'm not once slurring my words
I was on gabapentin and subsequently pregablin for nerve damage. Not once did they make me act like she does.

Jun 21, 2023
I have been periodically going in and accepting all the access requests
Omg. The first 4 minutes you sounded sooo calm I was thinking 'how can you sound so chill around such an annoying little t'? She deserved everything you gave to her from then on out.

Love the reference to the ten thousand followers she paid for. That was when she faked her death by suicide when we called her out. Did those she knew in real life see that one play out? It was a bit wild.

Silly little t calling you back a million times after insisting you were the one who called her.

But thanks for the laughs, it was great!

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I've been thinking 🤔 no lou you don't live rent free your my car crash tv! I don't watch TV or soaps etc so watching you is like my tv/visit to the zoo 😂

Do we think the *un* known recording yesterday was a set up to get ste in to trouble as he did to her with the black eye mugged comments off her?! Like a tit for take he got her saying s on a live so she will get him on a recording saying s so the heat goes of the punch me video? Or does she not have enough brain cells?

What I don't understand is ste got these tablets but she is buying them off him, if he got them from the chemist for himself why is he charging her? Its just crazy I don't understand it and it's worse watching the videos when they both mumble it's a pet hate of mine speak clearly we know you can as we have seen videos of you speaking clean and understandable

Status
Not open for further replies.