Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
To be perfectl
I've been thinking 🤔 no lou you don't live rent free your my car crash tv! I don't watch TV or soaps etc so watching you is like my tv/visit to the zoo 😂

Do we think the *un* known recording yesterday was a set up to get ste in to trouble as he did to her with the black eye mugged comments off her?! Like a tit for take he got her saying s on a live so she will get him on a recording saying s so the heat goes of the punch me video? Or does she not have enough brain cells?

What I don't understand is ste got these tablets but she is buying them off him, if he got them from the chemist for himself why is he charging her? Its just crazy I don't understand it and it's worse watching the videos when they both mumble it's a pet hate of mine speak clearly we know you can as we have seen videos of you speaking clean and understandable
i thought he mumbled/said on the video that he bought them for £5 a strip and that what he is selling them for!!!

i believe she is cunning and sly and knew exactly what she was doing. She probably thought oh I’ll record him say ing stuff so that he gets the s that I got ! It didn’t work though as she got banned from TikTok so her source of income has gone for however long her ban is for😂😂😂😂

Jun 21, 2023
To be perfectl

i thought he mumbled/said on the video that he bought them for £5 a strip and that what he is selling them for!!!

i believe she is cunning and sly and knew exactly what she was doing. She probably thought oh I’ll record him say ing stuff so that he gets the s that I got ! It didn’t work though as she got banned from TikTok so her source of income has gone for however long her ban is for😂😂😂😂
That's the impression I got. That he was more talking out loud about his plans to sell those pills for a fiver .She said she'd buy them off him, he never said anything about selling them to her then she says a few times 'you don't have to give them to me now' and reached her hand out. I don't think he was giving her any at the time. If he did , it would be for free since he's always giving her money, food, and drugs. As if he'd charge her 5 quid for some pills! You can see the pause and beneath her near-dead eyes the cogs slowly working out some way to manipulate the situation. 🐍

Yeah, he's a wanker for dealing but just goes to show what a little snake she is. I hope he goes live soon so he finds out that she did it

May 26, 2023
I was on Tramadol and duloxetine for years, maximum dose. I still managed to function, run a house on my own as my husband worked away and raise 3 kids.
I withdrew off everything when I was told it had damaged my liver. Went cold turkey off the tramadol (was fing awful for a week, like a fing crackhead so I bought an ounce of weed, something I hadn't done for over 20 years) and had to taper off the duloxetine gradually which took 7 months. I'm now a medical cannabis patient

A month ago I threw my back out completely. Coped with the pain for 2 weeks with nothing but an occasional paracetamol and my green (I hate taking pills now) until it went completely and I was literally crawling the walls in agony. I called the doctor and he gave me a short course of low dose diazepam and cocodamol. So there I am taking codeine diazepam and smoking weed, felt fine in myself and pain was better but my family thought it was hysterical. My friend's son actually asked if I'm dyslexic when they were trying to give me a WiFi password and I just couldn't get my head round it 🙈 I'd sit in bed watching TV and wake up 4 hours later in exactly the same position, sat bolt upright lights on TV blaring 😂😂 I'm now on gabapentin which hasn't done a thing but I refuse to go back to the doctors because I know they'll probably offer me pregabalin. do that s, Lou's put me off for life!

Apr 16, 2023
I'm now on gabapentin which hasn't done a thing but I refuse to go back to the doctors because I know they'll probably offer me pregabalin. do that s, Lou's put me off for life!
when you have a genuine need for pregabs, it doesn’t have the same effect as it does with Lou. They will actually target the source of your pain whereas with Lou and Ste, there is nothing for the pills to work on so it has a negative effect on them. That’s how it was explained to me when I was out on it because I was worried about the side effects.

It’s like me with my fentanyl patches, they work on my pain but don’t leave me drowsy or anything whereas if @Carols Bank Account put one up, she would probably be fed off them.

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Think we should play bingo

*Lou says its not my fault
*Lou says we don't understand
*Ste says he is going to prison
*Her drug workers are aware she is taking tablets
*She does deserve the bungalou
*She will wean herself of the tablets
*I do listen
*I do want my kids back
*Cries and wipes her nose on her hand