Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
With Halloween approaching, I was reminded of the Monster Mash song. Gave it a listen.

The lyric 'it was a graveyard smash' has taken on a completely different meaning now
Screenshot_20231018-145600~2.png

May 1, 2023
Just parking my arse here with my new screen name...

Ste's live last night was something else....went from him talking about how bad his mental health is and him still justifying his relapse by saying at least it wasn't class As to him talking about his shlong for a while and demonstrating how big he is in relation to an A4 paper bill.....to having shouting matches with Lou.

Oh and he put his PayPal up for money for his taxi to court in a couple of days for his pre sentence hearing

Jun 21, 2023
Just parking my arse here with my new screen name...

Ste's live last night was something else....went from him talking about how bad his mental health is and him still justifying his relapse by saying at least it wasn't class As to him talking about his shlong for a while and demonstrating how big he is in relation to an A4 paper bill.....to having shouting matches with Lou.

Oh and he put his PayPal up for money for his taxi to court in a couple of days for his pre sentence hearing
So, how does he compare to the A4? 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.