Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2023
Just parking my arse here with my new screen name...

Ste's live last night was something else....went from him talking about how bad his mental health is and him still justifying his relapse by saying at least it wasn't class As to him talking about his shlong for a while and demonstrating how big he is in relation to an A4 paper bill.....to having shouting matches with Lou.

Oh and he put his PayPal up for money for his taxi to court in a couple of days for his pre sentence hearing
It’s £6.40 for a taxi from his to court so why is he saying it’s £29 for him to get to court? 🤔

Aug 16, 2023
Unfortunately I had a seizure in May so I've been to the hospital a few times in the last few months.
I lost my driving licence and because of it, my job that required me to drive.
Maybe I should start a gofundme and cry on tiktok.
Gutted for you! My mum and sister both have adult onset epilepsy. They have absent seizures but my sister has been seizure free for 12 months now and has just been given the all clear to get her license back. Hope you stay seizure free from now on!

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Nah I heard him say his taxi would be about £29 because I said "oh do do off you t"
Yep he defo said it was £20 or £29 and I had exactly the same thought as you .. do off would a taxi cost that much!! Cheeky scruffy junkie expecting people to donate to him for a taxi to get to court, what planet is he on pay for ya own mistakes ya big dosser 🤬

May 11, 2023
Yep he defo said it was £20 or £29 and I had exactly the same thought as you .. do off would a taxi cost that much!! Cheeky scruffy junkie expecting people to donate to him for a taxi to get to court, what planet is he on pay for ya own mistakes ya big dosser 🤬
Even if he has to walk to court it’s only an hours walk! Couldn’t believe he’s telling kind people it’s £29! Baffles me how he admits to spending the other money on drugs and Lou and people still think it’s a good idea to give him money?

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
He got paid at the beginning of October which was after he last went to court.
so he knew when he would be going back yet he didn’t think to put money aside for his next court visits!

like do is anyone going to donate to his 2nd jail beg and if they do then they are the stupidest fers known to man!
Someone in his live suggested If everyone donated a pound he would be ok there was over a hundred people in there lol .. I wouldn’t donate even a penny to this pair of begs 🤣

Apr 30, 2023
IMG_3899.jpeg

From thumb to top of the paper. He said he is 9 inches 😂 full on thought he was gonna whip it out.
You know what they say though. Those that brag about it means it's a lie, just like those that say they have a perfect marriage, sex life etc... 😂

Apr 30, 2023
Even if he has to walk to court it’s only an hours walk! Couldn’t believe he’s telling kind people it’s £29! Baffles me how he admits to spending the other money on drugs and Lou and people still think it’s a good idea to give him money?
He's getting just like Lou at taking people for a mug now. I hope no one donates to him.

Apr 30, 2023
Someone in his live suggested If everyone donated a pound he would be ok there was over a hundred people in there lol .. I wouldn’t donate even a penny to this pair of begs 🤣
Seriously, I'd be more than happy to slap those gullible idiots up the head. What more do those two have to do before the penny drops with people?! 🙄

Apr 16, 2023
You know what they say though. Those that brag about it means it's a lie, just like those that say they have a perfect marriage, sex life etc... 😂
Well to me size helps 🤣 but its how you use it that really matters, and for him at the minuet it's no use at all according to him " he can't get it up"

Apr 22, 2023
If I was at risk of going to prison I’d probably want that walk! It’ll be the last bit of free fresh air he’ll get if he gets put away. I’m hoping this issue with the prisons isn’t going to mean he gets let off, he needs put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.