Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I’m sorry but if nobody understands what i’m saying please ignore me🤣 i’m not shy about my lifestyle but i’m on a well known swingers site and i interact with the forums alot, last night i seen somebody start a thread from middlesbourough about graveyard sex please someone tell me it was one of you lot🤣🤣🤣🤣
Might be ste and his floppy 9incher

Apr 16, 2023
If I was at risk of going to prison I’d probably want that walk! It’ll be the last bit of free fresh air he’ll get if he gets put away. I’m hoping this issue with the prisons isn’t going to mean he gets let off, he needs put away.
Sure they mentioned if sentance is less than a year, they weren't locking people up

Apr 16, 2023
I’m sorry but if nobody understands what i’m saying please ignore me🤣 i’m not shy about my lifestyle but i’m on a well known swingers site and i interact with the forums alot, last night i seen somebody start a thread from middlesbourough about graveyard sex please someone tell me it was one of you lot🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lou might be putting herself out there 🤣

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
It did make me LOL

Attachments

• IMG_8151.jpeg
    IMG_8151.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 353
Apr 12, 2023
Someone in his live suggested If everyone donated a pound he would be ok there was over a hundred people in there lol .. I wouldn’t donate even a penny to this pair of begs 🤣
I heard him say that a few times,going on like I really appreciate your help blah blah blah bullshit then if everyone in here sent me just £1 I'd be ok, oh do off you money grabbing t, he said he needed £29 not over £100🤬
him & Lou are both the same & deserve each other imo, bet they sit there after they have money & laugh about the people that actually cared for them, the people falling for their s, people in his live lapping up his bullshit 😂

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I heard him say that a few times,going on like I really appreciate your help blah blah blah bullshit then if everyone in here sent me just £1 I'd be ok, oh do off you money grabbing t, he said he needed £29 not over £100🤬
him & Lou are both the same & deserve each other imo, bet they sit there after they have money & laugh about the people that actually cared for them, the people falling for their s, people in his live lapping up his bullshit 😂
If you donate just £1 each, I'll have enough to have crack for the next five hours

Status
Not open for further replies.