Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
It was Asylum, my girlfriend used to go. In fact, a lot of my ex girlfriends and friends I've had over the years used to go too lol never went myself
Yeah she had the shop in Stockton too, always thought it was a bit creepy how much silver used to befriend and hang out with all the vulnerable alt kids. Like she sold knives and drug paraphernalia so wasn’t exactly steering them clear of trouble 😂 she just enabled them all to have a place away from their parents. Could not imagine selling knife sets to kids that self harm. Also pink hair girl is Emily, if that’s who you were thinking of

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
IMG_3423.jpeg

They could have just tagged ste in the post 🤣

(For anyone who missed it a few weeks back Ste said he used to jump over the counters in that same Boots and steal £400 worth of deodorant twice a day at the height of his heroin addiction)

Apr 29, 2023
They are held at st Mary’s centre 89-90 corporation road Middlesbrough but she can do online meetings if she can’t get to the meetings
If she can't get to meetings she only has to ring the NA Helpline who will put someone from her local area in touch, who then will help her arrange someone to pick her up. Fact!
That's how 12 Step Programmes work, by 1 addict helping another!

Aug 16, 2023
Ive just seen a bit of angies live wtaf, cult leader, lou's a sub now part of the cult crew, she'll not only be getting her backdoor sorted in graveyards she's going to be holding rituals there, can ppl not see angie only doing it for the gifts and cash and can only comment if sub, think im to old for tt but most ppl on there are off there rockers 🤪
I watched a bit of it. My head hurt as it was but defo made my headache worse, they were all talking over each other, everyone trying to get their 2 pence in and too many 'pick me' people

Status
Not open for further replies.