Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023
This all screams scam to me. He has sat for hours on a live clearly wanting people to throw money at him. He has admitted they have been on pills a while. Why on earth give money to either of them to fund their habit. Why do people think that this money will be spent on a 'bus or taxi fare'. They will be together again come the weekend of their faces on drugs

Apr 17, 2023
This all screams scam to me. He has sat for hours on a live clearly wanting people to throw money at him. He has admitted they have been on pills a while. Why on earth give money to either of them to fund their habit. Why do people think that this money will be spent on a 'bus or taxi fare'. They will be together again come the weekend of their faces on drugs
Oh definitely! It’s the scam that they both do. Pretend to split up and then beg and then all,of a sudden get back together.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Yeah, it's the fact he won't block her and she sits arguing in the comments, it's off. They'll be back together, 100%

Apr 30, 2023
That's made me more suspicious that someone was there when he looked up a couple of times.

May 26, 2023
Lou was watching his live when I was on it. I imagine she was seething.
She actually started to type something about u after u left! Something along the lines of ' well that guy who was on the live... ' then she said she wasn't going to say anything cuz it was effecting her menkal elf so she was leaving but carried in watching 🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Lou was watching his live when I was on it. I imagine she was seething.
She will. She is always seething over any attention he gets.

She said she wished she never got him on social media now. Pure jealousy.

When Ste was talking to you on there he was like a completely different person than when he is around her. She is poison.

Jun 21, 2023
She actually started to type something about u after u left! Something along the lines of ' well that guy who was on the live... ' then she said she wasn't going to say anything cuz it was effecting her menkal elf so she was leaving but carried in watching 🤣🤣
She said she was leaving about 4 times

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
She will. She is always seething over any attention he gets.

She said she wished she never got him on social media now. Pure jealousy.

When Ste was talking to you on there he was like a completely different person than when he is around her. She is poison.
Tbf when Ste and I were friends it was relatively innocent teenage messing about, smoking a bit of weed and spreading a crate of beers between like 6 friends.
Things obviously escalated later but it makes sense that the dynamic was totally different.
The only reason I've ever argued with Ste was because Lou was antagonising.
He's always been misguided and a bit mental but I do feel like he does try... Don't know, maybe I'm feeling nostalgic. We were good mates before.
He does admit he's done wrong, that's the major difference I think.
He doesn't act like he's perfect and blame the world for his mistakes. He owns up and says "yes I know, I fed up"... I think that's the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.