Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Yeah she had the shop in Stockton too, always thought it was a bit creepy how much silver used to befriend and hang out with all the vulnerable alt kids. Like she sold knives and drug paraphernalia so wasn’t exactly steering them clear of trouble 😂 she just enabled them all to have a place away from their parents. Could not imagine selling knife sets to kids that self harm. Also pink hair girl is Emily, if that’s who you were thinking of
I did get the impression that she was someone who wanted to be "cool with the kids" and perhaps lacked a few boundaries. That's why I had kind of been wondering if Lou took advantage of that a bit, maybe?

All good, it seems like Lou was just one of many kids that used to chill at Silver's shop.

The knives for self-harming kids was a bit 😳 though

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I did get the impression that she was someone who wanted to be "cool with the kids" and perhaps lacked a few boundaries. That's why I had kind of been wondering if Lou took advantage of that a bit, maybe?

All good, it seems like Lou was just one of many kids that used to chill at Silver's shop.

The knives for self-harming kids was a bit 😳 though
My girlfriend said she used to give freebies away... She said it didn't seem weird at the time and even now she reckons she was just nice.
Can't comment though, I wasn't there.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I quote 'Nah why the do would I do that she looked mashed up enough already' 😂 😂 😂
I'm pretty sure I remember both Lou and BH say it was BH ... Though tbf this was when they were together so my memory of that time is probably a little hazy... Given that it was like... 13 years ago or something?

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.