Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2023

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
No. I lied. I cant leave you all out. He's also admitted to taking pregabs again today.
I'm replying to Lou's message in the screenshot since I'm pretty sure she reads these threads.

He can hope you're okay despite having fallen out with you because not wanting to be around somebody and wishing harm on somebody are two very very different things.

Oct 6, 2023
Why the do does he want a taxi to Lous
Because theyā€™ve probably not even broken up, all part of the plan to get more money through PayPal. He went from yesterday slagging her off to today being relatively calm about her. He said heā€™d rather go to jail than go to hers, but if I was a gambling person (like Ste šŸ™ˆ) Iā€™d put money on them being back together this time next week.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Because theyā€™ve probably not even broken up, all part of the plan to get more money through PayPal. He went from yesterday slagging her off to today being relatively calm about her. He said heā€™d rather go to jail than go to hers, but if I was a gambling person (like Ste šŸ™ˆ) Iā€™d put money on them being back together this time next week.
Iā€™d put money on it being later on today

Oct 6, 2023
Or blatantly sitting there rolling a joint even though heā€™s denied he smokes weed šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø ffs he smiled when I said as a fellow smoker I know what youā€™re doing, no denial whatsoever
I noticed this too! He strongly denied smoking it last week, said it messed up his menkal helf etc then heā€™s rolling one loudly off camera šŸ˜‚

Apr 16, 2023
Add even say over weekend

Oct 6, 2023
She's just trying cause s, she thinks she's funny
Iā€™m not defending Lou at allā€¦ but letā€™s put it this way, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he tells his followers one thing, and tells Lou something else. He can spout off to us about how he canā€™t stand her, but he could be telling her differently.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
They are 100% still together, they won't go live together at the moment coz they are skint and people won't fund them if they are together. As soon as they get some money he will be back over with drink, fags and pills for them both.

How people are still throwing money his way is crazy he has people wrapped around his little finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.