Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Nah do that, you come on here and rip her a new arsehole then go on her live and act like her BFF. Sort yourself out mate, that's snakey as do
I literally told her I was posting here lmao wtf are you on about 🤣
Read my messages here, I said I want the best for her.
I tagged her in the posts on my socials where I made fun too, publicly

• Haha
Reactions: Carly

LousSanction

May 2, 2023
No she lied about that, she literally begged me to come over and my gf saw all of it.
In fact it's mentioned in the phone call video I posted and my gf says in the background "I've seen all of it"
The mo
No she lied about that, she literally begged me to come over and my gf saw all of it.
In fact it's mentioned in the phone call video I posted and my gf says in the background "I've seen all of it"
The most shocking part of all of this is you have a girlfriend.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Why not? He can prove his innocence if he wishes.
It’s not about the receipts and proving innocence it’s being a snakey t and slagging her on here then going on her live and being up her arse, showing receipts makes him even worse we don’t doubt she has said and done what he has said she has, but it’s the snakey behaviour!

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
So she's meant to be your pal but yoh come on here and engage in discussion about her?

You'd be right on the mate market if you were my pal
Nah I really don't want her to be my pal at all, but she if she asks me for non-monetary help I will be there.
Though I don't want to be her friend in any other capacity

Reactions: Kittengate
Apr 21, 2023
To set everything straight.

I do want the best for Lou.
We have a history that transcends the nonsense here.

I do find the begging cringe, I make fun TO HER FACE about it.
I also make fun here.

You guys keep saying I'm snakey but I'm the only one doing it out in the open 🤣
We are a GOSSIP forum. We are invested in Lou and ste’s lives. Most of us have followed her for years. They post publicly so we have public opinions. But you’re a proper wet wipe mate. Go get your sen seen too. Not right in the head

Aug 19, 2023
I do love her and hope for the best for her... Me and her actually were close once you know..

I have made mistakes as bad as hers. Some worse.
I am not above being made fun of for mine, she's not for hers.
Nah no matter how bad she is if you truly loved her or was a real friend you would check in from time to time with her and wouldn't be on here posting stuff to expose her and then up her arse on her lives.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
It’s not about the receipts and proving innocence it’s being a snakey t and slagging her on here then going on her live and being up her arse, showing receipts makes him even worse we don’t doubt she has said and done what he has said she has, but it’s the snakey behaviour!
Whatever she's done, she still deserves decency to if she's showing willing to change.
Did she not appear positive at the start of this stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.