Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
A real friend you are not thank you for saying it. You sound like you just want to be able to say and I was there for you the whole time just because you were friends when you were younger. That's not how friendship works. If I was in a situation where I was putting my life back together after being rock bottom I wouldn't want you to be in it at all. You'd probably turn on her as soon as she slipped up again.
I DEFINITELY haven't been there for her at all, she didn't deserve me being there.
She did say she was there for me though, in fact she said she was the only one who was there.
(Obviously a lie).

The history between us is long and complex.
I will always have love for my childhood friend, but if you'll forgive me for using a nerdy reference it's sort of like how anakin died and became Darth Vader.
The friend once had is probably gone but I'm huffing pure hopium thinking that she's in there somewhere.
I know it's a fool's errand to try to get her to sort it out... But with the amount of second chances I've been given I would be the worst kind of hypocritical scum on the planet to not even entertain the idea.

I want to believe she can come back... I know it isn't going to happen, it would just make me happy if it did.
I wish I could appeal to the old friend there is still there somewhere... But she does feel like she's lost.

Yes I was instrumental in passing evidence to have custody passed to the father... But in her current state she can not care for them.
It doesn't mean I don't still care for her... It's just for their, and her, own good.

You guys can s talk and gossip all you like and derive sadistic entertainment from it, I'll join in, it's quite funny....
But to judge me because I still have hope she can come back?
I don't understand why?

Can anybody who can see both sides, or even just the other side, please explain to me why I'm getting this wrong or where I've been misunderstood?

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I still agree with everything you said about her 🤣🤣

At the end of the day, I made positive change in her children's lives.

You guys just b behind her back.

I am the only one who's been an actual force for good.

I would still, even after all the s that's gone on, help her if she needed it... Though she's a fing lying t.

None of you seem to understand, she does deserve the shade, she deserves the criticism. She has brought it allll on herself.

She also deserves another chance if she's willing to try for it, I'm not sure why this is a controversial opinion?

Can somebody please explain to me why it's controversial that I hate fing everything she's done for the last 5 years but I also think she deserves a chance to put it right if she actually tries?

I've known her since we were literally children.
I WOULD help her if I could.
Many of you even say the same, you'd like to see her sorted... Is that a bad thing?
I s talk her to her face, I s talk her behind her back... I offer her support to her face and I say I wish she'd be better behind her back.
None of my opinions have been contradictory AT ALL.
Oh no I b to her not just behind her back. You bitched then went all "I love you lou" to her face

Apr 17, 2023
I DEFINITELY haven't been there for her at all, she didn't deserve me being there.
She did say she was there for me though, in fact she said she was the only one who was there.
(Obviously a lie).

I will always have love for my childhood friend, but if you'll forgive me for using a nerdy reference it's sort of like how anakin died and became Darth Vader.
The friend once had is probably gone but I'm huffing pure hopium thinking that she's in there somewhere.
I know it's a fool's errand to try to get her to sort it out... But with the amount of second chances I've been given I would be the worst kind of hypocritical scum on the planet to not even entertain the idea.

I want to believe she can come back... I know it isn't going to happen, it would just make me happy if it did.
I wish I could appeal to the old friend there is still there somewhere... But she does feel like she's lost.

Yes I was instrumental in passing evidence to have custody passed to the father... But in her current state she can not care for them.
It doesn't mean I don't still care for her... It's just for their, and her, own good.

You guys can s talk and gossip all you like and derive sadistic entertainment from it, I'll join in, it's quite funny....
I don't understand why?

Can anybody who can see both sides, or even just the other side, please explain to me why I'm getting this wrong or where I've been misunderstood?
You don’t seem to understand at all.

this isn’t about Lou and how she has behaved or lived her life.

this is about YOU and your behaviour.

you came on here and shared stuff that we had no knowledge of and then you offered her to,be a sponsor!
you,did that knowing you were on here stirring up the gossip.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Yeah but you didn’t then run to Lou saying you’d be her knight in shining armour and that you love her etc.. whilst slagging her off on here. Thats a right head do and it isn’t fair. As much as I dislike the way lou acts, that was vile.
I fing WOULD THOUGH.
If she wants ACTUAL HELP (she doesn't)
I'd give it (again, as I'm sure you're aware, she doesn't want it)

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
Yes you came on (after she was live I think) and answered questions however what you didn’t do was What Ryan did
Yeah that's pretty much what happened, she explained..
(Obviously a lie).

I don't understand why?

I can see both sides lad, I just can't deny you went too far off one of them here. If I ask any of our mutual friends they'll say they know where you're coming from. This stemmed from baxter and the post she made about you is public on her Facebook. But I gotta admit this was a bit over the line, mostly the picture.

Apr 17, 2023
The same sadistic pleasure you do from the gossip? It's entertaining?
You seem to have the wrong idea about this place if you,think that.

we are on here prob out of frustration on what the pair,of them show,on social media.

the majority have tried to help her over the years and have had it thrown back in our faces.

that does not mean we get enjoyment from seeing her cry and fall asleep on live or get high on drugs.

Jun 9, 2023
I’m going to put it into short form for you Ryan,

You join in this thread, drop some stuff about Lou (aka the video as well as some juicy info) .. join in aaaall our conversations about lou no matter how hurtful it is towards her, then you’re in her live practically all pals with her, shoved up her ass so far you actually become her beak, which youve got to understand is very very snakey behaviour from a outside perspective.. if you don’t get it, us lot, this comment cafe family that we are, we simply DO NOT like Lou, never have and never will, so if you are wanting to support her in hopes that she will change (which she will not) then I really do suggest that you just do not come back on this thread

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
I’m going to put it into short form for you Ryan,

You join in this thread, drop some stuff about Lou (aka the video as well as some juicy info) .. join in aaaall our conversations about lou no matter how hurtful it is towards her, then you’re in her live practically all pals with her, shoved up her ass so far you actually become her beak, which youve got to understand is very very snakey behaviour from a outside perspective.. if you don’t get it, us lot, this comment cafe family that we are, we simply DO NOT like Lou, never have and never will, so if you are wanting to support her in hopes that she will change (which she will not) then I really do suggest that you just do not come back on this thread
From what I've gathered, I thought quite a few people did like lou and have been burned or hurt by her, hence why they're here?

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Yeah that's pretty much what happened, she explained..

I can see both sides lad, I just can't deny you went too far off one of them here. If I ask any of our mutual friends they'll say they know where you're coming from. This stemmed from baxter and the post she made about you is public on her Facebook. But I gotta admit this was a bit over the line, mostly the picture.
The picture was sent to me unsolicited in a heap of WAY WORSE pictures I never asked for.
The one I shared showed nothing.
Imagine if some dude was sending unsolicited dick pics to a girl?
That's not okay but her sending me a bunch of s is fine?
We're not allowed to make fun of that?
If some dude sent dick pics I can guarantee we'd be making fun of the dick no matter what it looked like

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
You seem to have the wrong idea about this place if you,think that.

we are on here prob out of frustration on what the pair,of them show,on social media.

the majority have tried to help her over the years and have had it thrown back in our faces.

that does not mean we get enjoyment from seeing her cry and fall asleep on live or get high on drugs.
You don't think I've tried to help her over the years and had it thrown in my face?

Aug 19, 2023
I’ve just seen the end on Not So Greg’s page…

How can you go from offering to be someone’s sponsor to having a dig that they don’t have access to their kids anymore 😳😳 absolute thundercunt behaviour!
This! Lets be honest that type of person wouldn't be fully supportive at all and would turn on her the moment she did or said something that he didn't like.

LousSanction

May 2, 2023
From what I've gathered, I thought quite a few people did like lou and have been burned or hurt by her, hence why they're here?
For most of its surface level car crash viewing however when someone who is that close to her goes beneath the surface and does what this freak has done that’s bizzare behaviour. Hes been ALL of ste and lous lives for a while now as well as posting and replying on here for hours a day. Again as someone with so much history with her and the glee you have over being ‘instrumental’ in having her children removed is odd. I think you need to log out of here and TT and get some semblance of life without lou back.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Basically, graveyardshag; you came across as a bit of a two faced t.

I hope that clarifies the situation.
I may come across that way but I literally told her to her face that I say s about her, told her what I shared and told her why I shared it...
I've said both here and to her why I did it.
I've said both here and there why I want the best for her.
Perhaps it's cognitive dissonance but there is no two faced going on

Status
Not open for further replies.