Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Up Lou's arse I don't even follow Lou ya mong, clearly you lot do hence why you sit here all day picking apart whatever she posts. oh and I have absolutely no clue who grey is tbh.

Clearly a bunch of sad twats with do all better to do than try to make s of other people's lives because your own life is boring as do!!!
How the do did you manage to become public enemy #1 when I've been gone less than a fing day

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
NEWSFLASH

Libel does not have to be written with malice, it is in fact anything written that is untrue. The same as if it was spoken it would be classed as slander should it be found not to be true...

Go read up on law moron.
Libel cases with or without malice only result in a settlement if you can prove damages.
Even in cases where the defending party has suffered considerable damage it can be difficult to get a settlement because it's difficult to prove that damage to reputation or losses were directly caused by the defamatory statements.
Read up on law bud. Jesus.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Sorry, I don't get all the hate for @GraveyardShag.

Although he may have been clumsy in his initial actions, I for one completely understand where he's coming from. Maybe that's because I'm in recovery too and we have a whole different level of empathy and compassion to those still suffering in addiction.

My brother is an addict. He's done some really sty and fed up things and I've screenshot messages and vented at my family about them because at the time, I was so upset and annoyed by him. However, 100% if he came to me and asked me to help him, to sponsor him or refer him to services, I would in a heartbeat because even though active addiction makes a person behave in vile ways, there is still the person we once loved in there.
I tried to explain, they're not ready to try to understand.
Waste of breath honestly.
They won't get it till they've been there, and thankfully they probably never will have to be there because I wouldn't wish that life on my worst enemy.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
As I said for me it's the fact he said he doesn't actually want to help her or even be her friend at the end of the day so I don't see him having her best interest at heart.

He'd probably drop her as soon as she did she did/said something he didn't like since he hasn't forgiven her for her behaviour over the friend.

Saying she's doing well when she's clearly not is whole other issue she doesn't need mollycoddling and just seems like he wants stuff to use against her I just don't see how he would be helpful to her in any way.

It just all looks very sly tbh.
You say sly, I say I just have conflicted emotions.
I know in my logical mind that she's obviously not close to having changed, but to have people tell you "no you're never going to change" is just a kick while you're down.

This is the last message I'm going to say on the matter because honestly it feels like none of you are even trying to understand what I meant and you've made up your minds already.

In summary.
I don't want to be Lou's friend.
I don't believe Lou will change.
I don't even think she has the capacity to change.
I really wish this wasn't how I felt.
I really wish she could change.
I don't believe in her.
I'd like to believe in her.
She used to be nice, she used to be worth putting the effort in for.
If that person who used to be there could come back, I would go to the ends of the earth to make it happen.
I truly don't think it's possible... I don't even really think there's a slim chance she'll recover, I think she'll be dead before she comes back....
But she wouldn't be the first old friend I'd s talked and abandoned who'd gone on to die and left me with a pit in my stomach making me think "what if I just said yes when they reached out"

If you haven't been in these circles and had multiple friends around you drop like flies when, truly, you actually could have done something but didn't... You'll never get it.

I could have saved at least two of my dead friends.
I don't blame myself for their deaths but it's still difficult to cope with emotionally when I think back to the times they reached out and I said "do off idiot, you're taking me for a ride".

Lou said she's going to NA.
She asked if I'd be her sponsor and people from here chimed in saying I've shared images of her... I've shared it again now, you all see how benign it was.
I didn't even s talk it.

Lou WILL die before she recovers.
I would feel bad if I didn't at least pretend to care before the fact.

Apr 12, 2023
Up Lou's arse I don't even follow Lou ya mong, clearly you lot do hence why you sit here all day picking apart whatever she posts. oh and I have absolutely no clue who grey is tbh.

Clearly a bunch of sad twats with do all better to do than try to make s of other people's lives because your own life is boring as do!!!
How did you get on asking Kkk for advice on your non existent trolling today?
Hope DWP don’t see your posts, they might think you’re making a lot of noise for someone who’s doing nothing wrong 💅

Aug 29, 2023
She's live
And she's straight in with the hints for a Christmas tree and decorations, nobody took her on so she came out with my paypal is in my bio if anyone would like to donate so I can have a christmas, tree and decorations. Not even crossed her mind that people who have their kids and families with then are probably struggling to fund their own Christmas nevermind pay for hers. There was a bang, like a door closing and someone asked Has Ste gone home and she said no he's fell asleep, actually yeah he's gone home 🤯 she really must think we are all thick as the dirt under her fingernails

Apr 21, 2023
I know in my logical mind that she's obviously not close to having changed, but to have people tell you "no you're never going to change" is just a kick while you're down.

This is the last message I'm going to say on the matter because honestly it feels like none of you are even trying to understand what I meant and you've made up your minds already.

In summary.
I don't believe in her.
If that person who used to be there could come back, I would go to the ends of the earth to make it happen.
I truly don't think it's possible... I don't even really think there's a slim chance she'll recover, I think she'll be dead before she comes back....
But she wouldn't be the first old friend I'd s talked and abandoned who'd gone on to die and left me with a pit in my stomach making me think "what if I just said yes when they reached out"

If you haven't been in these circles and had multiple friends around you drop like flies when, truly, you actually could have done something but didn't... You'll never get it.

I don't blame myself for their deaths but it's still difficult to cope with emotionally when I think back to the times they reached out and I said "do off idiot, you're taking me for a ride".

She asked if I'd be her sponsor and people from here chimed in saying I've shared images of her... I've shared it again now, you all see how benign it was.
I didn't even s talk it.

This ☝️ I understand and I completely get that… but that’s not what you were doing. And god forbid if the drugs actually win one day, will you not have any remorse for the way you speak about her. We all don’t know her personally like you. Being honest I don’t like you and I don’t like your motives. But if your going to stick around, then be prepared for peoples opinions.

Apr 30, 2023
And she's straight in with the hints for a Christmas tree and decorations, nobody took her on so she came out with my paypal is in my bio if anyone would like to donate so I can have a christmas, tree and decorations. Not even crossed her mind that people who have their kids and families with then are probably struggling to fund their own Christmas nevermind pay for hers. There was a bang, like a door closing and someone asked Has Ste gone home and she said no he's fell asleep, actually yeah he's gone home 🤯 she really must think we are all thick as the dirt under her fingernails
Yeah l heard the bang as well, and this was her reaction.

Screenshot_20231027-004222_TikTok.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
He would of stayed there last night , no1 in there right mind will donate as their both clearly just scamming ppl, making out they've moved on when clearly their in it together, she'll get more money than some working ppl BUY YOUR OWN FKN TREE LOU

Apr 16, 2023

In summary.
I don't believe in her.

I didn't even s talk it.

I don’t know what you thought you were doing with this post but it has just cemented what I think of you…you’re a prick of a person.

You reckon you could’ve saved at least 2 people and didn’t, yet here you are actively chatting s about a third one.

It’s like you get a kick of out looking down on those who haven’t the drive/strength to drag themselves out of the gutter like you did. It’s like you’ve got a god complex towards them or something.

Jun 21, 2023
I believe GraveyardShag wants to help her as an ex addict.

I also think he wants extra followers, not the crime of the universe in my opinion and quite normal for people with a public SM presence.

He has provided us with some very entertaining info and performed well in Ste's live, so however he wishes to execute his approach to Life with Lou and Ste bags i personally don't object to.

Thanks for your service GS.

And thanks to all the others who put in the graft for us, namely Grey and Yammy.

Last edited:
May 1, 2023
I don’t know what you thought you were doing with this post but it has just cemented what I think of you…you’re a prick of a person.

You reckon you could’ve saved at least 2 people and didn’t, yet here you are actively chatting s about a third one.

It’s like you get a kick of out looking down on those who haven’t the drive/strength to drag themselves out of the gutter like you did. It’s like you’ve got a god complex towards them or something.

👍👍👍

Jun 21, 2023

Hmmmm I don't think so. He was very nice to Ste on live and wasn't condescending at all.

In fact, he was very complimentary to about him after it.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I believe GraveyardShag wants to help her as an ex addict.

I also think he wants extra followers, not the crime of the universe in my opinion and quite normal for people with a public SM presence.

He has provided us with some very entertaining info and performed well in Ste's live, so however he wishes to execute his approach to Life with Lou and Ste bags i personally don't object to.

Thanks for your service GS.

And thanks to all the others who put in the graft for us, namely Grey and Yammy.
I don't even really have a public SM presence tbf haha, the only reason I needed followers is because TT needs you to have 1000 to join lives or something like that.
It doesn't matter anymore now, I'm not going to bother.

Apr 21, 2023
Hmmmm I don't think so. He was very nice to Ste on live and wasn't condescending at all.

In fact, he was very complimentary to about him after it.
No I agree I watched that live. It was nice to watch the interaction. Did you watch the other one with Lou? He doesn’t have her best interests at heart, he has his own. Well in my eyes anyway.
We don’t need to all argue over it. Each to their own ✌️

Jun 21, 2023
No I agree I watched that live. It was nice to watch the interaction. Did you watch the other one with Lou? He doesn’t have her best interests at heart, he has his own. Well in my eyes anyway.
We don’t need to all argue over it. Each to their own ✌️
I didn't see the Lou one 😕

Agree we are all opinionated but have a commen like mindedness in regards to the beggy twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.